Chapter 1

I'm Amy Heart I'm 18 and engaged to Ray Williams. Ray is 19 and he's in the military. Pretty soon he has to be deployed again. It's a struggle by he's worth it because I love him. Plus after this deployment he doesn't have to be deployed anymore. I'm so happy!!!

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Ring, ring, ring!!! I grab my phone and answer it. Ray says,"Hey babe can I come over for a few hours. Because I'm leaving at 7 tomorrow." I say,"Of course. I just have to get ready and I'm make supper."

I shower, brush my teeth and hair and change into the outfit below.

Then I head down to the kitchen and start making pasta. Ray has a key so most of the time he doesn't even knock. I hear the door open and I smile to myself.

I get a hug from behind, and I look back to see Ray hugging me. Then he gives me a quick kiss. I turn back to the pasta and he gets plated and silverware and puts the things in the place on the table.

We have to wait for 10 minutes for the pasta to be done. I sit there and play with my engagement ring. (Ring below, engagement ring on the bottom and wedding ring on top.)

I sigh as Ray comes and sits next to me and pats his lap for me to sit down

I sigh as Ray comes and sits next to me and pats his lap for me to sit down. I crawl onto his lap and straddle him laying my head on his shoulder and wrapping my arms around him. We stay like that for about 10 minutes till the pasta is done.

When the timer beeps I get up and stir the pasta and sauce. He follows me and grabs bowls out for me to put rhe pasta and sauce in. I smile gratefully.

We go to sit at the table and eat.

After we are done eatting we clean the dishes and talk about life and the wedding. I say,"Do you want to spent the night?" He says,"Sure why not." We talk some more and go to bed around 9:30 because we have to be up at 4:30 and be at the airport by 7. We go to my room and I take of my shirt and pants and snuggle into bed.

I watch as Ray takes of his shirt and pants also and lays down with me.

I pull him closer and fall asleep in my fiance closer.

♡☆next day☆♡
I get up and 4:30 and go to take a shower. I got out and brushed my teeth and hair. Then I got dressed in the outfit below.

I went downstairs and made a big feast for Ray

I went downstairs and made a big feast for Ray. He came downstairs just as I finished making the feast. Once he sat down I handed him a big cup of coffee before getting my own and sitting down.

 Once he sat down I handed him a big cup of coffee before getting my own and sitting down

After breakfast I cleaned up and Ray grabbed his bags and put them in the car. We went to the car he drove and i sat next to him. As we reached the airport I started to tear up and I looked away. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him, and he leaned in for a kiss I kissed him back.

He said,"We should head inside." We walked to the airports his bags in our hands. We go to were his plane boards and we sit and wait. I lean my head on his shoulder and we talk about what's going to happen when he gets back. The plane starts to board and since military boards first I squeeze him tight and kiss him and say my goodbyes. I start to cry and he says,"Babe it's going to be ok, I'll make it back safe and sound."

I nodded. Once he left I crumpled to the floor. I called Blair and asked her to come for support. She hurry here and she hugs me and says,"Honey it's going to be ok. Shhh it's ok..." She took a taxi here and she drove my car home with me.

When I got home I went to the living room and cryed my eyes out my sister came over and gave me a cup of tea. My eyes were red and puffy.

It was time for Blair to go to school and I asked her if she wanted a ride. She said sure why not.

We got into my car and I drove her to school. I walked in with her because I had school to but this is my last year. Alot of the guy try to flirt with me. But since I wore my ring most leave me alone now.

The popular girls come up to and ask sarcastically,"Where's lover boy? He usually bring you to school," I just roll my eyes and say,"You're just jealous because you don't even have a boyfriend, and I have a fiance, and he's in the military and he is deployed risking his life for our country!"

I got really upset and stormed off to my first class.

After my long and boring class I head home because I have a headache.

♡☆2 months later☆♡
I got home from school a couple of hours ago, I sitting on the couch. And the doorbell rings.

I slowly went to answer the door. I saw a man dresses in a military uniform. And he said,"Are you Amy Heart?" I slowly nodded the he said,"I have some bad news for you."

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
A cliffhanger
What's the bad news that the man with tell her?
Any predictions?
Word count 943 words