Chapter 3

I woke up to a pounding in my head. I groaned. Carmen said,"You're awake,"

I answered,"No shit sherlock,"

She just chuckled. A couple minutes later a doctor came in. He checked my vitals and everything, I don't really know what he was doing.

He left after a few minutes. I asked,"Carmen what time is it?"

She answered,"10:30 pm,"

I said,"Don't you have school tomorrow?"

She said,"Nope. I'm taking tomorrow off to stay with you,"

I smiled and said,"You're the bestest friend that anyone could ask for,"

She said,"Bestest isn't a word darling,"

I said,"Yeah I know,"

She got up off the chair she was sitting on.

She said,"I'm going to the store really quick,"

I said,"Bye,"

About half an hour later she comes back with three bags. She dumps the bags out on the hospital bed. I look at everything.

I say,"Oh Lord!"

She got a ton of candy. I asked,"Can I even have candy?"

She said,"I already asked the doctor,"

I say,"Yes, candy!"

She laughs and says,"Scoot over,"

I do and she comes and sits on the bed with me. She turns on the TV and we start eatting the candy.

It took us only a half an hour to finish eatting the candy. I turn off the TV and we lay down to go to sleep. But instead of sleeping we just talk about everything that has happened recently.

She doesn't bring up Ray though, which I was very grateful for. We eventually fell asleep.

The next morning.

I wake up to Carmen laying on me she's softly snoring. I really have to use the restroom so I gently push her off me. I rush to the the bathroom and do my business. Carmen is awake and on her phone.

She says,"I'm going to go talk to the doctor,"

She leaves the room and walks to a doctor and starts talking. I go sit on the bed and grab my phone. I play subway surfers for a few minutes tell Carmen comes back in.

She says,"The doctor said you can come home today,"

I said,"Thank God I can get out of here,"

She laughed and packed her stuff.

The doctor brings in a wheelchair because for some reason I'm not aloud to walk. We get in her car and she takes me home. Once we get to my house I go to my room and sit down.

I sigh loudly. My mom walks in. She says,"Hi honey,"

I quietly say,"Hi Mom,"

She asked,"Honey are you okay?"

I said,"I'm not okay I lost the love if my life less than two weeks ago,"

She sits on my bed and pats down my hair.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
Word count 472 words
Sorry for the short chapter and not updating in a while. Please don't be mad. Anyways till next time.