{Chapter 4}

{Jungkook's POV}

"I'm in charge toy."

She isn't even worth it. I don't need to waste a kiss on her. I can get rid of this cold by myself. I'll just go visit the nurse later, maybe get some medicine from her.

I grabbed my toy by the collar and pulled her up. I wanted to hurt her, I want to see her beg. Ask for forgiveness, beg toy.. Beg.

But I saw tears running down her face. Am I to harsh? She did scratch me, she deserves it. I let go of her and walked down stairs. I was rubbing my neck and I didn't notice, I was freezing. Well it was raining, what do you expect? I just better have some chick give me her umbrella to protect her "Oppa". Pathetic, why can't people just worry about their selves.

I was walking down stairs when someone grabbed my hand,

"Let go of me!" I turned around and was about to slap who ever it was. It was her again, still crying. I gave her my handkerchief. I don't know why she is crying when I was the one got slapped and not her.

"Stop crying already toy."

{Your POV}

"Stop crying already toy." He walked away. I just wanted to say that I'm truly sorry. I never wanted to hurt him like that, I know he gets on my nerves but I'm not that kind of person.

I wiped my tears with his handkerchief. That was some what thoughtful of him. I walked into class and the teacher still wasn't there. I saw jungkook sitting at his desk staring into space. I went to my desk and sat down. I could see at the corner of my eye that he wasn't looking my way... Aigoo.. He must really hate me.

I grabbed all my stuff and got up,

"Where are you going?" He question me before I moved away from my desk. I went to the front of the classroom and put my stuff on my desk. I didn't even want to look at him. I just ignored him...

I started my homework once again, after I was done with that, I dried my sketchbook and got back to drawing. We only have like 40 more minutes in here but that is the perfect amount to finish a drawing.

"Ya! Why aren't you answering me toy! At least apologize by wiping the blood off!" He pulled a desk right now to me. I was surprise, is he looking for attention?

I pulled out his handkerchief. Right when I was about to wipe his cheek, he grabbed my wrist. He grabbed my finger and made me wipe the blood off his face. My heart went racing! I couldn't think straight! Why couldn't I just use the handkerchief, I could just wash it later!

"Uhh Jungkook please.. Stop it." His face turned bright red. He let go of my hand and walked back to his desk. Was he embarrassed?

{Jungkook's POV}

"Uhh Jungkook please.. Stop it." Doesn't she remember that I'm in charge. She is my toy. I can do whatever I want and she can't question me. The school say finally ended and I rushed my way outside. It was raining. Looks like someone forgot their umbrella here. I grabbed it and was on my way.

I heard foot steps behind and I assume they were toy's. Then they suddenly stop, I turned around and saw her. She was just standing there in the rain. What a pabo. I guess I should do the right thing?

I went over to her and put the umbrella over here.

"Here, if you are done crying already, go home." She took the umbrella from and smiled... What a prett- Wait was I about to say what a pretty smile? She is my toy for crying out loud.

I walked away and went home..

{Your POV}

"Here, if you are done crying already, go home." He told me after he gave me his umbrella. I smiled.. I felt happy that he was at least thinking of me. But he is still a jerk. I went to the bus stop and hoped I didn't miss the last bus.