{Chapter 7}

"So Lina is it? Who do you like in BTS?" I heard someone asked. I choked on a drink that I was given.

"Ah well I-I don't know you guys that very well." Their eyes went big, I guess they were surprised? I don't really get out that much

"Oh so you don't like me?" One of then grabbed my hands and gave me puppy eyes. It was Tae, I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Uhh-" I got cut off, someone pulled me away from the others. I turned around and saw Jungkook. He wasn't looking at me.

"Hey Kook-" he slammed me against the wall.

"No one calls me that unless your important to me." He is mad.. I shouldn't had said anything.

"Yah Jungkookie! Leave her alone!" I heard one of the members tell him. He ignored it though.

"I just wanted to ask you a question." I felt so nervous, I didn't want to say something to piss him off.

"Then ask." He grabbed my shoulders and held them tightly.

"Did you um... Help me with two guys?" He smiled.. He let go of my shoulders and hugged me.

"I did Toy." He ruffled my hair and walked away.

"Hey wait! Did we um... um...." He turned around and looked like he was annoyed.

"Spit it out Toy." He turned around and grinned.

"Did we kiss?" He raised his eyebrows.

"No, why you wish we did?" He pushed me back to the wall and held my chin. Not this again.

"No I don't wish," I removed his hand from my chin and walked away. I was happy, this guy didn't take my first kiss..

I walked over to dance class, since Oppa wanted me to get into "Kpop" he told me to take dance. I walked in and everyone stared at me. I didn't realize we had to change into different clothes. I walked out of class and I saw BTS walking towards me.

"Lina! Are you in this class?" One of the members Jimin yelled. He ran over to me and hugged me.

"Uhh yeah but I forgot to bring some extra clo-" Before I could finish my sentence, some of the members brought out pieces of clothes.

Jimin gave me a shirt and Tae handed me some basketball shorts. I felt really happy, at least some people care.

"Yah! Jungkookie! What are you gonna give her," Yoongi told Jungkook. Jungkook glared at me and smiled.

"My support." All the members looked at Jungkook. My heart started to beat faster. My face turned bright red and I felt light as a feather. He walked over to me and came really close. He started talking in my ear.

"I'm just kidding.." He whispered. I felt anger, I just wanted to hit him. I pushed him away and bowed at the rest of the members. I walked to the changing room and put on the clothes. They were kinda big but it was at least nice of them.

I walked into the class and everyone stared at me again. They must of been staring because of what I was wearing. I went to the back of the room while Bangtan was in the front. We stretch real quick and started. The teacher was really nice, she helped everyone in class with everything.

Right after the class was over the teacher stopped us and we all sat down. While we were sitting I was looking around to see if I noticed anyone I knew. I saw a girl with a short bob and bangs, Sora!

"You guys did amazing today, now we will start a group project. I will pick the groups and you guys need to make up a dance routine within two weeks." Ahh group projects.. I'm really bad at those. One by one the teacher was calling group projects.

"Sora and Yoongi," I saw her and she smiled at him. Well I guess they already know each other. All the groups were a boy and girl. She keep naming people until I was finally called.

"Choi Nana, since you are new to this school. Why don't you choose your partner. There are two boys left. Stand up boys." I closed my eyes and hoped for the best. I looked up and it was Tae and Jungkook. Are you serious.. If I choose Tae, Jungkook might be mad and if I choose Jungkook... Would Tae care?

"Uhhh Jungkook?" All the girls glared me. He looked at me and smirked. Oh no... What have I done!

"Ahhh Toy you want to play with me?" He was laughing. Tae knudge him in the side and jungkook squealed.

"We will talk about this later." Class was dismissed and I went to the changing room and changed back into my uniform. I told Tae and Jimin that I would wash their clothes but they insist that I keep it. How nice..

"So Toy, are we meeting at your house?" I looked at him and I blushed.

"Do you know where I live? Why don't we go to where you live." He put his arm around me and I immediately moved it.

"Too crowded, your house tomorrow? Deal?" He put out his hand. I slowly put my hand and shook his. He smiled and walked away.

"Lina!" I turned and saw Sora. I ran over to her and hugged her. At least I have one class with her.

"Sora! Thank god we have a class together!" She smiled and patted my head. We were walking to the front of school was Sora was stopped.

"Let's work well together," someone patted her head and walked away. Yoongi? They have to know her each other. Before I could say anything Sora started talking.

"Known each other since we were kids." She winked at me and walked away. Aigoo... This girl. I started walking towards the bus stop when Jungkook stopped me.

"Jungkook? What do you want?" He grabbed my hand and keep walking. What does he think he is doing!

"Which way?" He held a grip on my hand and keep walking. I pointed towards the bus stop .

I felt nervous. I felt like I would say something stupid and make him mad. He sat down on the bench and I was looking for ajusshi.

"What are you looking for." Jungkook came closer and looked right at me. He has one of those eye smiles.. Ughhh those are so cute. But not his, he is a jerk.

"For someone." I keep looking waiting for him to show up. Maybe he is late at work? Jungkook was trying to get my attention with his dancing and singing. He was also trying to use aegyo on me.

"Pay attention to me!" He grabbed my shoulders and made me look at him. Everyone was staring at us. He let go and apologized. I was giggling which made Jungkook blush.

I keep looking for the ajusshi but he never came. I open up my sketchbook and went searching for his drawing. Jungkook sat right next to me and grabbed my sketchbook. He was looking through for a empty page. Was he gonna draw?

"Do you draw?" I asked him. He rubbed his neck and nervously nodded. He found a page and started drawing. I tried to look but he pushed my head away. Pabo.

He keep on drawing and stopped. He kept looking through pages when he stopped.

"What's wrong Jungkook?" I asked him. He just froze. I was tapping him on the shoulder and he wasn't paying attention.

"Are you her?" He asked him. Her? Who is her?

"Her?" He didn't even look at me. What's wrong?

"I got to go." He left and didn't look at me. Did I do something? What is wrong with him?

All I said was her..

{Well you guys hope you enjoy this! Enjoy and thank you!}

-JongGyuBaek