Chapter 30

Why was Myungsoo choking me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Jungkook's POV}

I feel useless when I see people cry. Like I want to help, but I just cant. My words don't work with my brain. Not letting me speak up and talk to them. I squeezed her hand even tighter to see her reaction. She replied with another smile. I can't resist myself anymore. I pushed her down and hovered over her.

"Please Lina! Let me make you mine!" Her eyes widen in shock. I cupped her cheeks then smashed my lips against her. I don't care if I get sick. I need to make her mine now. Softly kissing her, it took her a little bit but then she kissed me back. Sliding my hand under her waist and pulling her closer to deepen the kiss. She wrapped his arms around my neck and embrace me into her arms.

I pulled away and stared into her eyes. Memorizing every part of her face. I chuckled as I noticed her face was all red. She was crying. I wiped her tears away with my thumbs then smiled. "I am really sorry.." She shook her head as she put her hands on my chest. "Its okay Jungkook..."

"Can you forgive me?" She shrugged. I felt my eyes starting to tear up but I held my emotions back.

"No its not. Look I know you might hate me and all but please don't! All those times I have made you cry because of me. Making you jealous just because I was mad. Seeing you with Tae broke my heart very much. I know you weren't trying to make me jealous. I just can't bare knowing the one I care about so much is hurt because of me. I just hate myself for everything I have done to you. Missing you everyday while I was gone. It hurt me so much that I didn't care what was happening to you. Knowing that Tae could take of you helped me forget about you. But I just couldn't. You were stuck in my mind every second of the day. Why couldn't I just forget you.. You made me feel so much better when I was a complete douche to you. How could someone like you like me. Their bully, the person who hated them. How could I fall for you. All you do is make my heart race every time I'm with you. Knowing that, I did fall for my toy."

"Can you forgive me?" Her eyes soften as she nodded. Tears rolling down her face. She couldn't even speak after my whole rant. I embraced her into my arms, squeezing her tightly. Not wanting to let go of her at all. I pulled away and kissed her on her soft plush lips again. Smiling at her. This is my chance to do the right thing.

"Will you go out with me now?"

Her eyes connected with mine as she nodded. Wrapping my arms around her and swinging her around. I guess I do need to speak out sometimes on what is on my mind.

Suddenly we heard a door open then slam close. We peaked out of Lina's room to see Youngjae looking stressed out. "Stay up here." She pushed me back into her room as I nodded.

{Your POV}

"Oppa, you okay?" He looked up and nodded. His eyes seemed so cold. "Are you sure?" I sat down next to him and saw his eyes were all red. "Oppa what's wrong?!" I pulled him into a hug as he sobbed into my shoulder.

"My company found out that Sooyeon is pregnant. They want her to get rid of the baby." My heart shattered. Why would they care? Why can't a idol have their own personal life and do whatever they want!

"Oppa it will be okay. We will figure this out." He looked up and smiled. Showing off his bright white teeth. His eyes suddenly widened as he looked behind me. I turned around to see Jungkook leaning on the wall with his arms crossed. "Care to explain Lina?"

I got up and walked over to Jungkook and looked up to him. His smile glowed throughout the room. I still can't believe we are together. I put my hand out to his and he accepted it.