Chapter 21

Centimeters away... But then we heard footsteps close by..

"Lina? Are you around here?" I quickly pushed Tae away and backed away from him.

Was that Jungkook?

"Ju-" Tae held on my mouth and pulled me away from his voice. He was hovering over me while holding onto my wrist. He pushed me down behind a bush and was keeping a look out.

"Tae why are you being like this?" I quietly whispered.  He jumped off of me and plopped down on the ground. He looked down and played with twigs.

"Why does it have to be Jungkook.." I froze, is he still mad about Jungkook kissing me?

"Isn't it obvious? I like you!" My heart dropped... He likes me? But Tae is a like brother, a best friend!

"But no, every time I fall for a girl, they always want Jungkook. Like what does he have that I don't, I just don't ge-" I kissed him on his cheek. He suddenly covered his face. He must really care about me..

"Why must you fall for him.... All he will do is hurt you and make you his toy again." Why do I fell like Tae is telling the truth? But I can't tell if he is being serious at the moment.

"How do you know I fell for him?" He popped his back up and stared me down. I felt like my soul was bring shot at.

"Don't lie, you fell in love with him didn't you." I didn't know how to answer. Like did I fall in love with him? Its Jungkook we are talking about here, my "master" and I'm just his plain toy. But things have honestly have changed.

"Tae, things happen, are you mad at me?" My eyes started to tear up. Gah am I seriously gonna cry about this. I'm gonna embarrass myself in front of him.

He noticed me sniffling from me crying. He quickly wiped my tears and pulled me in a hug.

"I'm not mad... Just worried... If he ever does hurt you, I will be right there for you." He let go and we got up. I guess Tae really wanted to be with me huh..

"Go find him.." I nodded and started to call out for him.

{Tae's POV}

"Go find him.." She nodded then walked away.

I really hope he knows what he is doing. I kept walking around the path way but then I found Sooyeon alone.

"Yah, why are you alone." She was clenching on her stomach.

"Oh, my p-partner just l-left," why is she studdering?

"And you are studdering because?" She quickly looked away and held out her hand.

"You want me to help you up? Lazy." She laughed but still held out her hand.

"P-Please..." I shook my head.

"No get up, you aren't that pregnant yet." She gave me a death glare and I winked at her.

"T-Tae please.." Why is she still studdering?

"Stop Studdering then I will." She shook her head. Her breathing seemed up. I smacked her hand away softly and sat down next to her. She immediately put her head on my shoulder.

"Yah I'm not a pillow." Her warm breathe was getting cut off. Why is she being like this? Is something wrong?

I got up and put my hand out. She looked up and reached for it.

"Yah.... Sooyeon what's wrong??" I helped her up and she groaned in pain.

"Sooyeon... talk to me," She looked up at me with teary eyes.