Niall's Runaway Princess (A Niall Horan Love Story)

Princess Abbie

                                                           Abbie P.o.v.

I awoke to the feeling of someone shaking me. I opened my eyes slightly hoping whoever it was wouldn't see, i really didnt want to get up.

"Ah princess your awake" one of our maids, Louise,said smiling at me

"uuuh" I groaned

"Come on, up you get, your parents are waiting for you downstairs" She replied 

She walked out of my huge bed room and scurried downstairs. I slowly fell out of my bed, i lay there until I found my feet. Once I had I got up and trunched downstairs. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs, looked left and right, then carried on walking into our fancy dining room. My mother stopped me in my tracks.

"Go back up to your room right now and put a dress on!" She yelled. 

I slowly walked out of the dining room, up the grand staircase and into my room. I suppose your wondering why i have to put a dress on, hmmm, well i better tell you...........I'm a 17 year old princess, well to be exact I am the royal princess Abbie of England and the UK. I phsyicly hate being a princess with a passion, you may think i have the life; money, princes, fame everything anyone wants, but no I hate it, I just want a normal life. 

"Louise, where are you?" I shouted

"Cleaning your bathroom, why do you need me?" She asked

"No, I'm just asking for the fun of it, of course i need you. Can u help me pick a dress?" I said acting quite smart.

"Okay, I'll be there in a tick." She repied with.

Louise helpd me pick out a creamy beige coloured dress 

"There you go, done. What do you think?" She asked looking very proud of her work.

"It's alright, but you know i hate dresses!" I told her.

I ran down stairs, yet again my mother stopped me in my tracks.

"Don't you look beautiful!" mother asked me

"Yea, yea whatever" I told her

Her shocked face looked so funny. She told me to apologize so i did. I looked across the table, every square inch was taken up by food. We don't even eat it all and whatever we don't eat they throw it out.  I got out of my seat about to go into the living room when my mother stopped me.

"Oh yes before i forget you have to attend a charity ball tonight." She told me

I simply relied "No, I'm not going, you think I actually enjoy wearing dresses."

"Oh yes you are going, now go up to your room" She told me 

I ran up the stairs and played on my iPhone 5s until Louise said that I needed to start getting ready. I threw my phone down and jumped up standing still as 4 or 5 maids worked around me making sure I had the best dress there was. This was what I dislike the most, having to stand there for ages while they fix your dress. Once they finished they scurred out of my room at downstairs to set up the ball room. I stood daydreaming for a while and I didn't even realise that my grandmother had placed my tiara on my head. I ended my dream and smiled. Gran was the only one I trusted and she didn't annoy me. That's when i realised that I should escape, but I knew I couldn't do it in daylight. So I thought long and hard for ages, then I remembered the Ball, all the guards would be protecting the ball room. I packed all my normal clothes and decided tonight was the night. During the dinner I would run away.  I thought to myself I may miss this place but I won't miss the lifestyle.                                                                                                   

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys....

So thanks for reading my story. This is my first story by the way. It probaly isn't as good as some of the writers out there. But ah-well enough about me.......thanks for reading again!:)x

Follow

fan

watever else you do on here!

Oh yea and Niall and One Direction don't come in here properly until like chapter 3/4!:)x Thank-You.

Love 1Dforever0028