Truth or Dare

Louis' P.O.V.

"Truth or dare, truth or dare! Lets plays" I said really excitedly

"Fine!" everyone else said depressingly

"Ok, I'll go first. Hmmmm, Abbie. Truth or Dare?" I questioned her

"Umm, Dare" She said scared filled her eyes, I laugh evilily

"Hmm....... I dare you to eat a grape off........hmmmm.......Harrys' tongue" I said evilily

Once I said that Niall's face lit up in anger.

"Ok!" Abbie said while Liam went to geet some grapes.

Harry chose a really big grape and set it on his tongue, I could see Abbie trying to prepare herself.

"Hurry up!" I told her

"Fine" I said.

She reached forward and put her tongue in Harrys' mouth to get the grape. I saw that she  quickly got it out but before I knew Harry pulled her back and kissed her full on the lips with tongues. She quickly pulled away and ran off out the flat door crying.

"Awk, well done Harry, you scared off our only non fan friend." Niall said before running out after Abbie

"Sorry" Harry said innocently holding his hands up like he had done nothing wrong.

                                                                           Abbie P.O.V.

I reached forward and put my tongue in Harrys'mouth to get the grape. I quickly got the grape out of his mouth but before I knew anything Harry pulled me back and kissed me full on the lips with tongues. I quickly pulled away and ran out the flat door crying my eyes out. I ran down the stairs and out the front door forgeting that paparazzi were still there. They noticed me and crowded around me, flashing their cameras at me. I sheided my eyes from the flashes, I felt someone grab my wrist and pulled me inside the reception. It was Niall. He soon apologized for Harry. I instantly gazed into his beautiful ocean blue eyes and I locked lips with his. I felt him smiling through the kiss. Flashes, flashes everywhere. I must've fainted or fell asleep because I woke up in Nialls' flat on the sofa. I looked at my phone for the time: 11:19am. I jumped up and walked into the kitchen to make breakfast. Niall, Harry and Liam were already up. I couldn't stand to look Harry in the eyes so I just ignored him, I know it sounds rude and mean but what could I do when he literaly snogged me, (I have nothing against Harry, this is just for my story). For breakfast we had pancakes and waffles, I went and woke Louis and Zayn up for breakfast. They were very angry that I woke them up, but al-well. Before Louis got breakfast he went out for his morning walk around the block..

                                                                Louis P.O.V.

I awoke to Abbie shaking me. I was very angry at this, no one ever wakes me up, I get up volenteraly. Getting off track I changed in to a pair of Canterburys and a stripy top. I tied my convers and walked out the door on my morning jog/walk. I usually just walk to the park but I decided to go to the shop and back to get my favourite magazine: UK weekly. It includes all the gossip over the past week. As I arrived at the shop, I picked up UK weekly and noticed Niall on the cover with Abbie? The caption read 'Has Princess Abbie found the one!'    

"Whattttt!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed

The whole store stopped and stared at me. I walked out the shop doors after paying and jogged home reading the story about Niall and Abbie. I arrived home and showed the boys the artical. Abbie was getting changed and Niall called her down.

"Abbie, will you come down here a minute."

"K, down in a sec." Abbie said

Abbie  skipped down the staired and stopped in front of the boys. We stood in a line, Niall holding the magazine in front of him.

"Would you care to explain?" Niall asked

"Explain what?" Abbie relied

"This?" Niall

"Ummmmm" Abbie said struggling to come up with an excuse

____________________________________________________________________

Tell me what you think??? 

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!!

FAN!!

FOLLOW!!!

Love 1Dforver0028