Will you?

Hey Lovelies

Chapter 12.....I think. lol

comment what you  think? NO HATE!! please

____________________________________________________________________

Abbie's POV

We arrived back at the flat a few minutes later and headed into the complex. Niall guided me towards the lift and he pressed floor 8. DING! I skipped out of the elevator and ran. It was a game called 'run away from Nialler' but Niall is very fast so he caught up quickly. Before I knew 2 strong arms were around my waist lifting me up into the air, I knew they were Niall's arms. He set me down but pinned me against the wall and asked the question I never thought anyone would.

"Will you go out with me on a date tomorrow?" Niall asked, but you could see the desperation in his eyes.

"Of course I will!"

"Brilliant!" He said before scooping me up and throwing me, gently, over his shoulder.

He walked into the apartment like nothing happened.

"Niall, please put me down!" I asked flashing my puppy eyes.

"Not the eyes, ok fine." He set me down and I ran straight into the games room.

"Hey guys!" I said cheerily

"ABBIEEEE!!!!!" they all chorused together. while I hugged them all but as I came to Louis there were two extra people beside them.

"And who might these people be?" I curiously asked

"Oh this is the wonderful, gorgeous Eleanor, me girlfirend!" Louis screeched

"Dear help ye." I whispered to Eleanor loud enough so Louis could hear,

"I heard that y'know?" Louis said,

"I know, you were suppose to!" I sassed

"Hurtful" He fake cried into Eleanor hair.

"And who is this, ZAYN!"

"Great guess, this is the magnificence, beautiful Perrie, My Girlfriend."

"AW..... Cute"

"Right guys I'm going to order pizza, what toppings?" Liam questioned.

"Ohhh.......I'll have.......mushroom and....euh......sausage, yeah mushroom and sausage."

"Eww....the usual for the rest of us, Liam." Niall said.

While Liam ordered the pizzas, the rest of us figured out what we wanted to do.

"Hmmmm..how about Truth or Dare!" Louis said

"OK" we replied.

We all sat in a circle going Me, Niall, Harry, Louis, Eleanor, Zayn, Perrie and then Liam.

"I'll start!" Louis screamed, "Em...Harry....truth or dare?"

"DARE!" Harry said

"I dare you to....uhhh.....ah really good one.....I dare you to let Abbie and Eleanor and Perrie straighten your curls and do your makeup!" Louis smirked evilly.

"What...anything but the curls!" Harry screeched.

I ran up and got my GHD straighteners and makeup. Once we had finished, I took a sneaky photo and posted it on twitter.

'@Abbie_Official: LOVE @Harry_Styles new hair, don't you @zaynmalik @Real_Liam_Payne @Louis_Tomlinson @NiallOfficial @Eleanor_Calder and @PerrieEdwards. :* P.S. Please don't kill me Harry......

I pressed the tweet button and instantly everyone got a notification, including Harry, everyone was laughing their heads off. But of course Harry wasn't. Next thing I know Harry is charging straight for me, I run and hide behind Niall.

"Can we get on with the next dare, oh but first of all what is the consequence?"

"Em....how about you have to have 7 minutes in heaven with whoever the bottle lands on?" Louis suggested, earning him a few 'yeahs' and 'okays'.

"Abbie, truth or dare?" Harry asked me.

"Dare!" I said not regretting it at all

"Hmmm....I dare you to go outside and Yell 'I'm the princess of London'!"

"What, I can't do that!"

"Yeah she can't Harry!" Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn said at the same time.

"Ok, spin the bottle."

I spun the bottle. Yes, it landed on Niall. He got up and held his hand out for me and I grabbed on to it.

"Go into that closet there" Louis said.

Niall lead the way and when we got to the closet he went in first and I followed.

"Yanno, you're really pretty....no.......beautiful." He said while I blushed, then he kissed me cheek.

"You missed!" I said

"No I didn't see," He went to kiss my cheek again but at last I turned my head so he kissed my lips instead. We shared a small peck but then it got heated. Niall slid his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance but I denied it. I slapped my butt qently and I opened my mouth in the tiniest bit and Niall slid his tongue in. We stayed like that for ages.

"Right, time to come ou-what!" Louis screamed.  

___________________________________________________________________

thanks for reading, 

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN
FOLLOW,

3 VOTES AND 3 NEW FOLLOWS FOR NEXT CHAPTER 

STILL NEED PEOPLE TO ENTER CONTEST!!!!!!!

 LOVE 1DFOREVER0028