Who are you?

Hey, so here's chapter 4

____________________________________________________________________________

Abbies P.O.V.

As I reached the front desk, the receptionist gave me a puzzling look as if I was Perv. I wouldn't say I was from what I was wearing. Do you? (Photo on side, first one with checkerd shirt)

"Hello how may I help you?"

"I'd Like to book a room"

"Ok I need to ask a few questions, is that ok?"

"Yep certinly!"

"Ok, Whats your name?, how old are you? and how long are you staying?"

"Em...My name is Abbie Smith. I'm 18 and about 2 weeks"

"Thanks you so the total cost will be £158" handing me the keys

"Thanks" and with that I took off to the elevator and up to the 3 floor.

My room was very basic, nothing much bedroom, bathroom, living room and a small kitchen. I was very tired and fell asleept on the sofa watching the news about me running away. I woke up really early as the sun had crept in through the window.

I got up and changed into demin skinny jeans and  and a purple vest top with a belly jacket. I grabbed my convers before running out the hotel room door and down to starbucks. I had been here a few times before to see my cousins. So I knew my way around a little. As I made my way to Starbucks I bumped into a cute boy, about my age maybe a year or two older, who made me fall to the ground.

"Woah!" I screamed as I fell to the ground

"Here" the cute boy said giving me his hand to help me up. His irish accent topped everything in my life

"Um..thanks, my names Abbie, whats yours?" I said asking

"Cute name, mine is Niall!" He said. "Wanna go get a coffee with me"

"Yeah, Ok" I said blushing from his previous comment and following him as well

                                                         Niall's P.O.V.

I decided to go for a walk this morning to clear my head after what happened last night at the ball.  I mean who would want to escape from a life of royalty. It was all over the newspapers and posters are everywhere. There are guards everywhere too looking for her.

As I was thinking, I bumped into this really hot girl, about my age, and knocked her straight to the ground. She screamed as she fell to the ground and I can't believe no one noticed.

"Here" I said handing her my hand to take

"Um..thanks, my names Abbie, whats yours?" She said asking

Oh Abbie what a beautiful name

"Cute name, mine is Niall!" I said. "Wanna go get some coffee with me?"

I was really surprized she didn't freak out when I asked her, usually they did freak out or faint.

"yeah, Ok" she said following me

When we arrived at Starbucks, we ordered. Abbie got a spanish coffee and I got a good wee Irish one.

We sat down and talked for a while about ourselves.  I was about to tell I was in an international famour boyband called one direction, but I froze in my tracks when she said she didn't like famous people. I asked her why but she just said that they were really snobby. Then she went on to tell me about her friend her encounter with One Direction. At frist I thought this would be good but then she started talking on how one of then called Zayn (she thinks it was) was making fun of her best friend the Princess.

"Wait, you know the Princess?" I said

" yeah we are best friends" She said.

"Here has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like that blonde one from One direction?"

"Yea a lot of people say that and that you look a lot like the Princess"

"Yeah I get that a lot, well I better going now! Bye" She said in her sweet british accent

"Ok bye" I said in my irish accent

I started walking home to my huge apartment when I felt a tap on my shoulder. In turned around to see it was none other than.......

___________________________________________________________________

So what do you think, Keep reading!!

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FAN!!

FOLLOW!!!

Love you's 1Dforever0028

3 VOTES AND 3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!

Niall's Runaway Princess (A Niall Horan Love Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara