Chapter 3 - Relocation

After I told Fergal about my pregnancy, he had been a noticeably happier person. He was always kissing me, holding my hand, or touching my stomach even though there was no baby bump yet. Fergal wanted a little girl. He had always dreamed of being the father to a beautiful little princess. I hoped his dream would come true. Though I would love to have a little mini Fergal, I would be just as happy with a baby girl as I would be with a boy. Of course, being the tough guys they are, Chad and Drew both guessed that our child would be a boy. Names had already been thrown around for our baby. For a girl, some suggestions included Ellie, Nicole, Candice, and Jennifer. Chad and Drew had suggested Mason, James, Joshua, and Owen. Of course, these were all just suggestions. Fergal and I still had plenty of time to pick out a name for our baby.

We had already stressed about how and where our baby would be born, how we would keep them healthy, how we would provide them with an education, and everything else. Fergal had suggested that we take a boat to Ireland and live in his cottage back in his hometown. I was on board with that. By taking a boat, we wouldn't have to work out fake passports or anything. We could easily hunt down a cargo ship or something and pay the guy to let us catch a ride. It didn't really matter where we ended up, as long as we were in Europe, we could catch a train to Ireland. I was all in for the idea. I just worried about living in the public eye. We'd get caught, I know we would. Then, Chad, Drew, and I would all be deported and jailed while Fergal, the father of my child, would remain in Ireland. I'd never see him again. Fergal assured me that once we were in Ireland, he could find someone to give us Americans visas and anything else needed to stay in Ireland. Of course, we'd be given aliases, but it would be worth it. Fergal assured me that he would have no problem going by a different name as well. After days of plotting everything out, Fergal, Chad, Drew, and I packed up and drove away from Arizona. Fergal had family in Boston, Massachusetts, so we would be heading to Boston, living with a family member of his until we could negotiate with a sailor and safely and secretly hop aboard the ship.

Chad did the driving this time, as he was most likely the least strange looking of the four of us. His tattoo was easily covered, he was bald, as many men are, and he had managed to shave his beard. He looked like your average Joe. Fergal and Drew had yet to shave their beards. I really don't think Fergal will, especially not if we end up in Ireland anyways. He would just change his name.

As we took back roads to Massachusetts, I sat in Fergal's lap. It warmed my heart to see Fergal so happy after being miserable and cruel for so long. Unfortunately, if we got caught, it would be too late. The return of his happiness and politeness would do us no good, as in society, bad outweighs the good. Fergal had never killed anyone, not that I was aware of anyways... but due to his burglary, theft, assault, etc., Fergal would end up imprisoned for most likely the rest of his life. I stared at Fergal's happy, lively blue eyes. He's such a beautiful man. I know the true Fergal. Chad and Drew don't. And I'm scared that once we reach Ireland and Fergal puts his foot down, ending his life of crime, that the two big guys will no longer be around us. Chad and Drew have been involved in many crimes. They began their life of crime long before Fergal did. They'll most likely turn on Fergal if he decides to end the cycle. Hopefully, they won't. After all, Fergal would be the only one keeping them out of prison.

"Babe?" Fergal says. I look at him and smile, "Yes, love?" I reply. "I love you so much. I'm sorry for treating you like shit lately. You didn't deserve any of it," he began to say something else but looked up to see if Chad or Drew were listening. Fortunately, both guys were asleep, as we had stopped at a rest area for a few hours. Fergal whispered in my ear, "I hate the guy I became. I want this to end. I want to go home and raise our beautiful baby together. I want us to have many children, babe." He cupped my cheeks with both of his hands, pulling my forehead against his, "I love you more than anything. And I love our little miracle," he smiled, referring to our baby. We kissed one another passionately. I rubbed Fergal's abs under his shirt, and he groped my ass. Fergal moaned a bit, hungry. I giggled, still kissing him. He began to kiss my neck, but I urged him to stop. "Babe... Babe! They'll hear us!" I say, motioning to the boys. "I don't fucking care," he whispered. I giggled again, returning to kissing my man. I lift his shirt up and he helps me pull it off. He takes my top off and reaches around me to unclasp my bra when we hear a cough. Fergal looks up and laughs. I turn around to see Chad staring at us. "Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Riley naked, but seriously guys? There's no room in here for that!" He yawns. Fergal laughs and helps me put my shirt back on. "Keep, dreaming, Allegra," Fergal smirked, "Her body's reserved for my eyes only." Fergal winks at me, resulting in me blushing and giggling. I hug Fergal and lean my head against his chest, falling asleep shortly after.