1%

-You get sick and he takes care of you-

I woke up feeling very uncomfortable, I was sweating yet shivering. I looked over to the opposite side of the bed to see my boyfriend Awsten, still asleep and slightly snoring. I looked over at my alarm clock, only to be unhappy surprised that it was 5:32 am. I groaned silently not wanting to wake up the sleeping Awsten next to me and decided to get up and go downstairs to make myself some tea so I could go to bed. But unfortunately as soon as I got up, a wave of nausea hit me like a truck and I bolted to the bathroom. Unfortunately waking up Awsten in the process. "Babe?" Awsten called after me still trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes, then must have heard sounds of me puking my guts out and ran to the bathroom."oh no what happened baby?" He said as he entered the room. "I-I don't know" I said shakily "do you think it was the food we got last night?" He asked lightly while sliding down the wall behind you to wrap his arms around you, "maybe" you said leaning your back against his chest. After about ten minutes of sitting there dealing with sporadic puking Awsten gets up and grabs you some mouth wash. "Wanna go back to bed?" He asked as he kissed the back of your head. You just nodded and started to get up when Awsten scooped you up in his arms and carried you to your shared room and carefully laid you down on the bed, kissed your head and said "be right back". As you waited for his return listening to the clatters of kitchen utensils coming from downstairs you decided to turn on the tv and watch a movie. But you had no want to get up, not wanting to puke once again you just turned in Netflix and watched some shitty chick flick until Awsten returned. A few minutes into the movie Awsten returned with a bowl of soup and to mugs of tea and a huge grin on his face. "Here you are my love" he said handing you the soup and kissing your cheek. "Aw thank you!" You said returning the favor and kissing his cheek. Once you finished your soup you both laid down drinking tea, cuddling and watching movies, then you both fell asleep. Thinking of how lucky you were to have such an amazing boyfriend.

Hope you enjoyed! xx