2%

-Bad day-

"(Y/N)!" Your boss screamed at you for what seemed like the hundredth time today. "Yes?" You say as politely as you could since you were in an awful mood. "Why don't you make yourself useful and go clean the floors!" She screamed at you. You were so confused as to why she was treating you the way she was, she normally was never like this towards you. "ok" you said in a soft yet irritated voice, and waited for the long work hours to finally pass so you could just go home. All you wanted to do was go and cuddle with your boyfriend Awsten, but your boss wanted different. FINALLY your shift ended and you ran to your car and drove home to your apartment you shared with Awsten as fast as you could. When you pulled into your normal parking spot you were very confused as to why Awsten's car was not in the spot next to yours. You sighed and hoped he just changed spots and stomped up the stairs to your apartment. Once you open the door, a note propped up on a couch cushion caught you eye and you trudged over to the couch and face planted on to the cushions taking the note in your hands and reading it "Hey babe! Sorry I'm not there right now, had to go to a last minuet band practice! I'll be home later! xx-Awsten". "UGHH" you sighed and just laid on the couch having no want to do anything, and fighting the urge to just sob. After about 10 minutes of waiting for Awsten's return and crying ever so often you eventually fall into a not so pleasant sleep.

-2 hours later-Awsten's POV-

I pulled into my normal parking spot next to (Y/N)'s car and make my way up to our apartment felling guilty for not being able to see (Y/N) as soon as she came home. I fished my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door, wanting nothing more than to just cuddle and watch movies with my amazing girlfriend. But when I open the door I was met with an adorable sight of (Y/N) curled up into a ball on the couch, but for some reason she was clutching the note I had left her tightly in her hand. I quickly took off my shoes and slid behind her on the couch and wrapped my arms around her, but then my heart dropped when I noticed the tear stains on her cheeks. "(Y/N), baby wake up" I say gently as her eyes flutter open. She looks at me and smiles wrapping  her arms around my neck, I put my head in the crook of her neck and smile. Then remember the reason why I woke her in the first place and said "what's wrong baby, why were you crying?" She shrugged her shoulders and said "just a really bad day". "Awe I'm so sorry, how about movies, cuddles, popcorn and you can tell me everything that happened today". She smiled and nodded, once we got everything together and we talked more than we payed attention to the movie. We both ended up falling asleep in each others arms.

sorry if this was really bad and cheesy but it was all I could think of ! 😂 but hope you enjoyed ! xx