three

Running towards the cover of the school, Kaylee sighed, pulling out her phone.
"Nothing from Kira." Malia announced as Kaylee sighed. "Or Scott." She added, scrolling through her contacts until she landed on her best friends name.

"Yeah, nothing from Lydia either." Stiles placed his phone back in his pocket and Lee sniffled, looking around her at all the rushing and laughing seniors going into the library.

"And I still don't know if I passed. I don't want to do this unless I actually a senior."Malia stated, and Kaylee turned at the sound of her name being called.

"Lee!" Kaylee's eyes widened nd she smiled at the sight of her friend. "Tracy!"

The two girls embraced eachother and linked arms, walking to the bench behind them.

"How was your summer Trace?" Lee asked, placing her phone in her lap.

"It was pretty good. My dad and I went up to Portland to see my Nana. And then we went to LA and stayed on the beach with my uncle. And yours?"

"It was.. pretty boring actually. Lydia, Malia and I went to Lydias aunts beach house and stayed there for a week. After that is pretty much Netflix and job applications." Kaylee and Tracy laughed, and Kaylee grabbed Tracys hand.

"How is everything? With, you know, the nightmares?" Tracy sighed, and looked down. "I cant remember them, but I feel like sometimes they are getting worse. And therapy isn't doing shit for me."

"Well, you know if you ever want someone to talk to. Or maybe a midnight roommate to keep you awake every once in awhile I will always be here for you, Okay?"

Tracy nodded and Lee brought the girl into a hug, pulling away when her phone beeped.

Picking up the device, Lee sighed.

From: Liam

Scott's in trouble. Under the bridge. HURRY!!

"Sorry Trace. I gotta go. But I'll see you later, okay?" Tracy nodded at her friend, and Kaylee jumped up and ran towards the bridge that led into her school.

♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦

Catching her breathe, Kaylee jogged up behind Stiles and placed her hand on his shoulder leaning on him.

"Oh god..." Kaylee whispered, exhausted from running so fast and so far.

"I don't know who you are, or what you thought you were going to do. But Ill give you a choice. You can stay and I'll break something else.." Lee glanced down at the large werewolves broken arm, when her eyes averted to his glowing blue claws. "Or you can run." Scott growled, and Stiles spoke up.

"Id run." He said. Making Lee nod quickly. "Definitely run, dude."

The man got up and ran the opposite way, and Kaylee ran up to her brother franticly looking at his face and stomach.

Grabbing her wrists and placing them in front of her, Scott chuckled.

"Lee. I'm fine. Ill heal." Lee nodded, and looked over at the listing, pulling her into a hug.

Lee looked over at the boy standing in front of them all and furrowed her eyebrows.

"You don't remember me, do you?" Kaylee's eyes widened.

"I guess I look a little different since the fourth grade."
He smirked.

"Wait a minute..." Kaylee started and her brother cut her off. "Theo?"
"You know him?" Malia asked, grabbing ahold of Kaylee's forearm.

"They used to. Trust me, I never thought I'd see you guys again. Couple of months ago, I heard of an Alpha in Beacon Hills. When I found out his name was Scott McCall, just couldn't believe it. Not just an Alpha, but a True Alpha." Theo said, stepping a little closer.

"What do you want?" Scott asked. "I came back to Beacon Hills. Back home with my family. Because I want to be a part of your pack."

Stiles groaned quietly and Kaylee nudged him in the stomach.
"What?" He whispered in a low growl, lightly slapping her arm. "Don't...Hit...Me" She hit him repeatedly in the stomach.

"Guys. Let's go." Scott grabbed Kira's hand, and everyone walked away, except for Lee, who was still staring at Theo Raeken. The boy she had the biggest crush on in fourth and third grade.

"Hey, Lee. It's good to see you again." Theo smiled, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"Huh. Yeah, you too." She said, looking him up and down. "Is there a problem?" He said, getting closer to her. "No. It's just, last time I saw you, you were 4"9 and your hair was down to your neck." She chuckled, and he smiled, nodding.

"Yeah. I ditched the Bieber hair when I turned 14. And I guess I'm taller now." Theo smiled, walking closer to Kaylee and placing his hand on his head, showing how much taller he was than her.

"Yeah. By like barely a foot." She smirked.

"I should go. Senior scribe is starting in a couple minutes."

Kaylee sighed, and turned around walking towards the school.

"Nice to see you, Lee."

"Yeah yeah." She waved him off, smiling once she got out of sight of him.