four

Making small talk with Lydia while the group was waiting in line, Kaylee smiled at the girl in front of her, taking the black marker from Lydia

Looking at all the names on the shelf, Kaylee smiled as she wrote her two initials.

K.M

Backing up, she handed the marker to Kira, and Kira grabbed her wrist.

"This isn't vandalism, right?" Kaylee shook her head. "Not...exactly."

"Oh..." Kira sighed, nodding.

Backing up into Lydia, Kaylee grabbed her hand, and they smiled at eachother.

Kira handed the marker to Scott, and he scribbled his initials down, and the paused.

Writing down the initials of the deceased girl, Kaylee smiled.

Her lips trembling a little bit, memories of her, Allison and Lydia together

Lydia tightening her grip on her hand and letting it go snapped Kaylee out of her thoughts, making Lydia smile at Kaylee.

"She would of been with us." Stiles said, nodding. Scott looked at him and whispered. "Yeah."

"She still is." Lydia and Kaylee said, and Scott's wrapped his other arm around Kaylee, rubbing her arm.

《▫》《▫》《▫》《▫》

Kaylee sighed, looking down at her fingers. "Do our ever think about her?"

Scott turned around to look at his sister, who was sitting on his bed. "What?" His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, walking towards Kaylee.

She looked up, her eyes meeting his. "Allison. Do you ever think about her."

Scott's breath hitched in his throat, and he sighed, sitting down next to her. "Yeah. Whenever I'm alone, or when I walk by her old locker. I see her a lot, just randomly. But I know that she wouldn't want us to miss her for the rest of our lives." He said, crossing his legs like his sister, facing her. "Do you?"

Kaylee nodded, tears forming in her eyes, and she sniffled.

"Everyday. All the time. Everywhere I look, it reminds me of something we did, or something she said." Scott frowned pulling her into a hug, and her cries got a little louder, but were muffled by his shirt.

"Hey. Remember. She died saving her friends. She loved us. And she will always be with us, no matter where we are or whatever we're doing. She's there." Scott rubbed her back, she she nodded, sniffling as she pulled away.

"Yeah. She is. Huh. I...I'm gonna go to bed, I'm tired." She wiped her nose with her hand, and got off of Scotts bed.

Walking towards the door, Scott stopped her. "Lee?" Kaylee looked back at her brother, who was now standing in front of his bed.

"I love you." Kaylee smiled, nodding. "I love you too, Scott." Walking out, Kaylee smiled.

It wasn't often the two had intimate moments, and it was definitely rare for them to tell one another they them them. But when it did happen, it was a perfect moment and they knew they were sincere.