The Neighbor

~Your POV~

I was walking down the street, heading home from my friend, Ciara's house, when I saw him. My neighbor, Arlan. And also, my crush.

His friends, Evan, Craig, Tyler, Lui, Brock, Jonathan and David were really nice to me, but Arlan? Not so much. But no matter what he did or said to me, I still loved him. It would grow stronger every day, too. Why couldn't I have just moved on?

I kept walking. And as I walked, all I could think about was Arlan and how I haven't talked to him in a year. It seems impossible since he was my neighbor, but somehow I managed. I got so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize he was walking next to me.

~Arlan's POV~

Oh my god, it's her. It's (Y/N). I haven't seen her since she stopped playing GTA with us. She basically disappeared. I crossed the street and hurriedly walked up beside her.

"(Y/N)." I said, hoping she won't ignore me.

"W-what do you want Arlan? Why are you talking to me?" She said as she stopped in her tracks. Why does she sound so afraid? Is she scared of me?

"I just wanted to catch up, you've been gone for so long. Where'd you go? Why haven't you contacted any of us?"

"Well I never really went anywhere.. I stopped playing and talking to you guys because of how you acted towards me. I was in love with you. I still am, actually. And the way you treated me, it made me feel worthless."

What did she just say? Did I hear her correctly? Did the girl of my dreams just tell me she loves me?

~Your POV~

"I-I don't know what to say.. (Y/N), I love you too. I always have. Why do you think I was so rude to you? I didn't know how to deal with my feelings. (Y/N) I am so sorry that I made you feel that way. Please, can you forgive me? Can you forgive me for all the wrong I've done?"

Wow, did he just say he loves me back? What am I supposed to say to that?!

"I..." I said, not able to get the words out.

Just then, I feel tight arms wrap around my waist. Jonathan. He clung to me as if there were no tomorrow.

"(Y/N)!!! Where have you been?! I tried to get in contact with you so many times, why did you never answer?" He said as if he were out of breath.

"I'm sorry, Delirious." Was all I said before looking down, and walking away. But, to my surprise, Arlan stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going?" You might've left me once, but I'm not letting it happen again." He explained as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled. He just kept on walking. Acting as if he can't hear me.

Jonathan and Evan were walking in front of us. Wait, Evan? When did he get here? Huh.

I kicked and screamed until he finally said:

"Shut up, we're almost there."

Did he just tell me to shut up?

~Arlan's POV~

We walked into mine and Evan's apartment, and I put her down. This isn't kidnapping, right?

I can tell she recognized it from when she used to come over and hangout. I mean, it's only been a year. Can't be that hard to forget.

I got up and pulled her aside to the living room.

"(Y/N), you never answered me before. Can you forgive me?"

"Yes, I can. I love you, Arlan. And I don't want to ever leave you again."

Those words made my heart melt. I pulled her in for a kiss. Which might've been a bad decision, since Evan and Jonathan were standing a few feet away from us, with their phones out, taking pictures. But, who cares? I got my dream girl. And she's all I need.