My Brother's Friends

Your POV

It's summer, and my brother, Evan Fong, and I are going to our parents' beach house with his 7 gamer friends. 3 months with a bunch of guys? Someone help me. Eh, maybe it'll be fun. *sarcasm*

*Three Hours Later*

We're on the road, heading to the beach house. Let the fun begin! Haha, not.

The guys are gonna be there in about an hour, just enough time to clean up.

"You ready to meet my friends, (Y/N)?" Evan asked.

"Yeah, totally. Three months as the only girl in the house. Woohoo."

"Oh, it'll be fun, (Y/N)!" He tried to reassure me. Nice try, bro.

"They better all be hot, I swear."

"Don't worry, I got a couple guys in mind that I think you'll like."

Well, that helps.

*At The Beach House, 20 Minutes Before The Guys Arrive*

So, we made it to the beach house. The guys should be here soon, so I decided to take a walk. To clear my mind, ya know?

"Evan, I'm gonna take a walk. There's a path back here that's calling my name. Text me if you need me!" I said, trying my hardest not to sound like I don't want to meet the guys.

"Okay, be careful, (Y/N). I'll text you when the guys get here!"

"Will do." I said, as I left for the stone path that led into a wooded area. Woods on the beach, weird huh?

As I went further into the woods, I saw a cute little bench that I decided to sit down and read on. Yes, I brought a book with me. What book, you ask? The Mortal Instruments: City Of Ashes. I can't go anywhere without a book from that series.

Right as I sat down, I heard a voice. Not a familiar one.

"Hey, (Y/N)? I'm Arlan, one of your brother's 'gamer' friends." He laughed. "I just wanted to formally introduce myself before all of the guys jump on the chance to meet you. And, your brother kinda forced me to." He half smiled, and scratched the back of his head.

"Hi, Arlan." I said and smiled. God, this is awkward already.

"Oh, Evan also sent me out here to tell you that the guys are here. But obviously you already knew that." He said as he looked down, acting nervous.

"Haha, thanks." I said as I smiled at him and walked toward the house.

As I opened the door, what seems like a thousand guys jumped on me and hugged me to death.

"Hi, (Y/N)!" They all screamed in unison.

"Well, hi, guys." I said between breaths. As you can tell, I'm not a good conversationalist.

"I'm Tyler." A tall-ish guy said as he stuck his hand out for me to shake it.

  I shook it, and the next guy came over. This feels like speed dating.

"Hi, I'm Brock." Dang. He's cute. Not as cute as that Arlan guy, though.

I shook his hand.