The killer part 1

The killer Part 1

As the gun was pointed at my head I started to think of how the last couple of days had begun. It was a beautiful day, not too cold and not too hot. I still put my jacket on, me being a freeze baby and all. I was about to go out jogging but I got a call from my boss saying that there had been another murder by The Shower killer. Now the reason we call him that is because he kills his victims when they are taking a shower and then dresses them in a shirt and jeans and puts them back in the shower. We still don't know why he does this but hopefully we will get a break through on this soon before he kills again. This time he killed a petty officer by the name of Amanda Zimmerman. I got to the crime scene, flashed my badge and they let me in. I went up to the second floor where the crime scene was. As I was walking in tony said, "why in the world would you kill someone and place them in the shower?" "Because that's his MO and to wash away all the evidence," I said. "Who's MO?" Gibbs asked. "The shower killer," I said.

Please comment below

P.s I have never written anything before so please let me know how I did and with help from @ncis_forever_love on instagram thanks for ur help