The killer part 2

The killer part 2

"And who are you?" Gibbs asked. "Kate Magnus, I'm the head investigator for the DC police on the investigation on the shower killer. My boss talked to yours and said that it will be a joint operation. Is that ok with you agent... What is your name?" I asked. "Special Agent Gibbs and yes it is ok." "Ok, and you are?" I asked pointing at Tony. "Special Agent Tony DiNozzo," he replied. "Nice to meet you DiNozzo, under the circumstance." "You can call me Tony," he said smiling."When was the last time he killed?" Gibbs asked. "Two weeks ago," I answered. "This is not like him, usually he waits at least a month before he kills again. I have been after this guy for two years." That's when Ducky and Palmer walked in. Palmer pulled a piece of paper out from the victims right pocket. "It's a note addressed to Detective Kate Magnus," Palmer said. "That's me," I said as I put my gloves on. "What does it say?" Gibbs asked. "Him saying if you don't want to end up like my other victims drop the case," I said. "What are you going to do?" Tony asked. "I'm not dropping the case and Gibbs will your team protect me?" "Yes," Gibbs replied taking the note and putting it in a evidence bag. "Take it to Abby ASAP," Gibbs tells Tony. "Hey Gibbs look at this, it looks iilike someone cut them self on this shelf," I said.

Please comment below if u want more And thanks for the help @ncis_forever_love from Instagram