NYSC Orientation Camp Arrival Day

Day 0: Sunday 12th June, 2016

My phone rang at 7.00am and I woke up and picked the call.

Caller: Hello, am I speaking with Imaobong?

Me: Yes, this is she. What can I do you for?

Caller: Didn't you receive our text message last night??

Me: (flashback to last night 11th June, 2016 at 09.55PM) Kings Shuttle; Please am sorry for every inconveniences. You can come and get your money back tomorrow ( Kings shuttle), tanx.
(Present day) What was that text all about?? What stupid games are you guys playing??
Caller: we are not travelling to Lagos anymore. Come to University of Uyo Main Gate (UNIUYO) and collect your money.
And the call ended.
I started panicking.
I took a drop to UNIUYO and met with the
Kings Shuttle operators and started shouting and making a scene. They told me Lagos corpers decided they were leaving
today instead of Monday that I should go and bring my bags.
Oh God! I knew it in my spirit that something like this is going to happen. This people looked like people you can't trust.
I ran home and showered, gathered my bags and was out of the door in 30minutes. That was the beginning of my journey to obey the Clarion Call. I met other prospective corp members (Etieno, Uko and Mfonobong) and we left for Lagos state at 10.00AM.

I had fun travelling to Lagos, the road was not as bumpy as I anticipated. We passed 10 states (yes, I know its cliché and yes I was counting and actually typing the names in my phone). The journey lasted for 12hours. We arrived Lagos State at 10.10PM and we took a bus to Lagos State NYSC orientation camp, Iyana Ipaja where we signed in to receive gruesome training on how to serve Nigeria as Youths.
To be continued...

Question of the day: Mention the states you pass starting from Akwa Ibom State before you arrive Lagos State.

N/B: Am going to be uploading some of the events that took place in the 17days we spent on camp. Those events that I won't forget in a hurry.