Hari Raya Aidilfitri Pt. 1

Author-san: Yes, yes, I know I told you guys the next chapter was going to be about Malaysia's appearances, personality etc... and I'm still working on it....BUT tomorrow (14 July 2016) my school is having a Hari Raya Aidilfitri Celebration! Yes, yes I know Hari Raya Aidilfitri is over, it's just a school event! (Eid al-Fitr)

As you all know, a lot of Asian school have school uniforms and if you still haven't guessed it yet, I'm Asian and a muslim...

What I'm meaning to say is that I LOVE festivals and celebrations like these, and seeing as I made this book after Raya, I didn't get the chance to say SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI TO MY MUSLIM READERS!

This is just a short fanfic about how Malaysia celebrates Raya! (I'm gonna update this tommorow before I go to school so please read the author's note after this!)

(this is such a long author's note TT ~ TT I'm sorry)

Warning : bad grammar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was one of her favourite holidays to celebrate and she was celebrating alone. Usually, she would just celebrate it with her best friend Temasek, but unfortunately, she couldn't find any trace of the nation anywhere.

The South-East nation, or Malacca was at the verandah of her house, observing some of her people. The females were all wearing beautiful and bright coloured baju kurung(s) and the males were wearing baju melayu(s). She couldn't help but feel proud of her countries traditional attire.

It made her chuckle when she saw the younger kids chasing each other around and boasting on how awesome their clothes were. Some of them were even stuffing their faces with pastries, it was a funny sight to watch.

She would usually do this every year on Aidilfitri (Eid al-Fitr), Malacca would just stand there, waiting for her siblings. She sometimes even tried to invite other nations and countries like Bang China, Bang India, heck she would even invite South Korea! But to no avail, non of them came....

It was rare to celebrate Hari Raya with any of her family members now. The young nation never lost hope though. She knew one of the reason they couldn't come was because of Portugal's strong forces that could attack them in any second if they thought they were threats. It sometimes breaks her heart on how she was defeated so easily. "Tak guna punya Portugal." (Useless Portugal/ Damn Portugal) she breathed out. she heaved a sigh and closed the door.

Entering her house, she looked around it. Foods such as rendang, ketupat, and satay can be seen through the food cover on her dining table. Cookies and pastries were also put in small containers on the coffee table, just waiting to be eaten. All of them were untouched. She didn't feel hungry at all, the overwhelming feeling of being lonely and bored had consumed her fully. Food didn't even cross the nation's mind.

Kosong (Empty), Malacca thought to herself. Her house was adorned with colourful fairy lights. Not even a speck of dust can be seen in the house, she had too much time on her hands, she didn't even know what to do with it. In other people's perspectives, it would be a really nice place to live in, clean, beautiful and equipped with everything that was needed to live a normal and comfortable life. But for Malacca, it was missing something.

.

.

.

.

.

Life

.

.

.

.

.

It felt cold in there, no traces of life in it.....

The nation was so lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice the sound of azan/adhan signaling the zuhur/zuhr prayers. Allahuakbar, it's time to solat (pray). Malacca hastened her pace to get wudhu' and hoped that it would help her lessen the negative emotions in her heart.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(13 July 2016)

Author-san : Well that's it for part one! If you liked it, please give it a vote and comment something nice about it 'cuz that makes me really happy!

If you found some errors in my grammar or my History knowledge is wrong or you don't understand some of the word, you can ask/tell me by commenting on it and I will get to you as soon as possible!

I literally thought about this while I was at school.... ^J^

I'm going to update it tomorrow before I go to school because this is all thanks to the event my school is having. *dances* It's 11:08 pm now, I'm just going to sleep, please read the author's note for tomorrow, kay?

(14 July 2016)

Author-san: I swear, this a/n is longer than the story itself.

Well, I hope you guys liked it and tell me, do you want to read Pt. 2? If you do please tell me so I can finish it faster!

make sure you...

Vote

Comment

Share

Ask

Dare

Imagine

Bye! Seriously, its like 5 am now here so I REALLY need to hurry and get ready! Assalamualaikum, I love you guys!