| 0. Amazing Amy

| 0. Amazing Amy.

" DIDN'T YOUR PARENTS
TEACH YOU, NOT TO
FUCK WITH CRAZY
PEOPLE..? "

AMY ROSE AKA AMAZING AMY... NEVER MADE A FUCKING MISTAKE,
She didn't even make a mess, she was just Amazing Amy that everyone wanted to be.
A girl that fooled everyone, with her great looks and her winter cold smile.

She never believed in God, zodiac signs or ads on the Internet.
The blonde girl wasn't born crazy, it was something she had just become during her life.
If you asked people who knew her before, they would just say that something inside her snapped, like there was two different personalities living inside her. Something invisible that took over the innocent girl.

Amy Rose, worked as a secretary for an elite lawyer -agency and her boss Martin Summers, a playboy with stacks of money build up inside his mansion at home. Got tired and bored of his wife so he later turned towards his secretary for some... Assignments that never stood in her contract. 

But when all the promises Martin did, saying 'that he was going to leave his wife for good' never happened and he instead tried to strangled Amy over the dinner table, something deep down inside her came out.
Amy never was the girl who just could keep her mouth shut.
So instead of staying quiet, she stabbed the lying -piece -of -shit with her red Prada heels', 87 times in his chest. 

People blamed her parents death instead. It was much more easier to say that Amy lost it because she watched her parents drive themselves to death and while the 12 year old girl sat in the backseat of the
green Toyota car and lived.

Amy's mother was an author, she wrote books about a blonde girl with the name 'Amy'.
'The Amazing Amy' The book series was called.

THE FEMALE POWER OF PROSECUTION, was something Amy had always been good at

was something Amy had always been good at. Making people do what she wanted, was easily. She just had to bat her eyelashes, smile and ask for what she wanted and everything came her way.

When the blonde girl, covered herself in Martin Summer's blood, it was almost magical.
Everything she ever asked for, she got.

And, Amazing Amy was really truly Amazing.

Rosamund Pike /as/ Amy Rose /AKA/ Amazing Amy.

–"Amazing Amy, always had to be sooo fucking Amazing"