| 6. Kiss, kiss and kill

EPISODE SIX;
KISS, KISS AND KILL

AMY HAD found herself walking behind everyone, alone in the dark. The night sky had fallen and already revived itself to those who walked in the dark, alone. But the funny thing is that she never saw herself as alone, always had one to many voices in her head or seeing herself walking next to her, the blonde girl knew that it wasn't real. How do you define something real, if it's real to Amy does it become real to everyone else or is 'Multiple Personality Disorder' a sickness or a blessing.

All of the sudden, the crazy blonde girl was disturbed out of her peaceful thinking of how to kill people by Captain Boomerang. -"Ey, you're good with mind games right? Making people do what they don't want to?" The man asked and Amy just looked at him without so much as a word. She could tear the world apart just by thinking it, believing it. But she stayed quiet, knowing she could kill him in seconds.

Captain Boomerang nodded his head and he agreed that it was the most stupidest questioned asked today, -"Right... You and me should test a theory, come along."  Amy just silent walked after Captain Boomerang and found herself standing between him and Slipknot, it was like a wishing-well she had fallen into.

Captain Boomerang started again with his plan to join people to his side, the guy didn't work well with others and only cared for his pink unicorn toy. -"Mind games." Boomerang whispered. Amy stayed quiet while Slipknot wanted to know more, -"What's that?"

-"All this bomb in the neck crap. That ain't real, mate. See, they're trying to trap us with our own minds, right? But you two look around, we're free, brah. "

-"How do you know this?" Slipknot curious asked, he wanted to get as fast out of here like everyone else. -"Just trust me. I know, all right? It's a con. Now I'm going, because I got a life to live. Question is, are you two coming?" Captain Boomerang asked and Slipknot seemed convinced but Amy wasn't. She knew the ruthless woman all to well and Rick wasn't just going to let her go and Amy wanted to know where June was.

There was one to many question that wasn't answered yet and she needed more time to figure things out and she needed more time to get her powers to work 100%. Being without her powers for a while made it harder to use them. She needed a little more time.

This was the first time Amy opened her mouth to speak to both Slipknot and Captain Boomerang. -"Life? All you do is rob banks and live of other people's money... So count me out." Amy said and walked ahead, not needing this type of failure in her life. This could only end in two ways, dying or killing as many people as possible. But Slipknot on the other hand nodded his head as the blonde girl walked faster away.

All of the sudden when once again when the blonde girl was minding her own business, Captain Boomerang and Slipknot punched each a guard and tried to escape. Equally fast like the flash or lightning, Katana was already at her feet, sword in one hand a pissed of face behind her mask, she went directly after Captain Boomerang.

Slip not on the other hand, used his gun and was ready to climb a building to get out of the hands of Rick Flag. -"Hold your fire" Rick breathed out as every guard held their gun at Slipknot. It was almost to good to be true but as soon as Rick had enough he pressed his little display on his arm and 'poof' Slip knot died, a small explosion inside of him and as it turned out, the little rise cone in each of the Suicide Squad's head actually existed and wasn't a lie.

Amy silently shrugged her shoulders and nodded her head. -"This means that we have to either kill Rick or cut of his arm in order to leave this place." Amazing Amy spoke to herself and she was right.