CHAPTER 3

..My Mommy What!
..It was a blissful moment..nothing around just he and his true love hanging around. He and his choco chips what else is needed. Joining hand in hand they were jumping around when suddenly there was a earth quake around.
.." Sid! Abe Sid kai bache..uth! " Manik shouted shaking him while he woke up rubbing his eyes and then stood up crossing his arms.
.." Daddy mai aapka bacha hu..bhool gaye " he pouted while Manik raised his eyebrows and punched his tummy bit hard.
.." Get ready fast! School ka time hoh chuka hai. Mommy is shouting! Itni dair tak koi sota hai." he scolded opening his night dress while Sid made a teasing look.
.." Oh really..dekho ab jaldi uthne ki baat kaun raha hai. Subah subah joke crack mat karo Daddy." He mocked while Manik slapped his head and pushed him toward the washroom.
..Sid came down running wearing his uniform and cap ( you all can imagine him in Shin chan's school dress ) . Nandini saw and made a aww look while Manik followed carrying his tiny bag.
.." Aww..Sid mera baby..yeh loh tuhmara tiffin aur please aaj koi complaint nahi aani chahiye okay " She said pecking his cheek while he nodded kissing her back.
.." Ahem..mai bhi hu..mujhe kiss kaun karega." Manik said pouting hard while Sid smiled and went to him and kissed his cheek.
.." Abe..teri kiss kaun maang raha hai. Mujhe toh teri Mommy ki kiss chahiye thi." Manik teased while Nandu glared at him. Sid angrily punched him hard while Manik laughed mumbling sorry to him.
.." Okay champ! Enjoy you're day. Masti kar..mera beta hai yaar. Par jyada masti nahi." Manik informed while Sid smirked and raised his thumb in air. Nandini nodded in disbelief and parted away the father son as Sid was getting late for his school.
.." Bye Mommy Daddy! " He exclaimed and barged outside waving his tiny hand while Nandu sighed. She felt his hand around her and face on her neck. She tapped her head and turned to him.
.." Manik behave! Now go..tuhmara bhi office hai..( She ordered and went toward kitchen pushing him aside while he walked toward their room with horrible look.
..Manik came down adjusting his tie and went near dining adjusting himself on table. Mukti came and sat beside him with victory look.
.." Aaj 4-0 yeah! Kamine kahike bade aaye Mukti koh challenge huh. Foot ball ka F nahi aata and they wanna compete with me." Mukti informed with a smirk while Manik just nodded engrossed in his laptop. Just then they heard Nandini's scream from kitchen and they rushed inside only to see her panting hard and staring at the pan which was thrashed on the floor.
.." Nandini.." Manik mumbled softly and went to her while she hid in his embrace and sniffed hard as just few minutes ago she had collected a horrible memory from her past which she didn't wanted too.
..It was lunch break in St.Pauls and Sid was sitting on his usual place surrounded by his friends. As he was the most popular kid girls seemed to in more ratio than the boys but Sid was least bothered to all this. He opened his lunch box and found a cheese chicken sandwich with smiley face which made him smile to the widest.
.." Mommy bhi nah." He mumbled and munched his sandwich. Just then he was about to bite another his not so beloved friend arrived with his gang.
.." Sid Malhotra.." Monty exclaimed while he ignored and kept on munching his food. Pissed off Monty angrily snatched the sandwich away from him and that's it. Angry Sid switched on.
.." Monty! " He shouted and pushed him away causing him fall on ground hard with his cap rolling away in corner. He stood up and started pushing Sid away.
.." Kya be! Sid pid! Sid the mouse! Monty koh push karta hai " He mocked almost pushing him away. Sid groaned in anger and punched his fat tummy hard causing him hiss in pain.
.." Stay from me. I'm warning you." Sid mumbled and turned to grab his tiffin. Closing the tiffin lid he was about to walk when Monty shouted.
.." Oye..Sid the idli Sambhar! Jyada ud mat ok. Pata nahi teri Mommy nai kya hai..joh kiya haina you should be ashamed of it " Monty exclaimed and this made Sid boil in anger. He turned and was ready to attack him
.." Abe..teri Mommy nai murder kiya hai. Sabko pata hai..Meri Mom nai bataya Malhotra's are very bad. You're Mommy is murderer..jaa puch apni pyaari Family sai. Aaya bada..Sid the Idli Sambhar huh." Saying this he left while Sid was frozed on his place. He quietly adjusted his cap and walked toward his classroom. And for the next whole afternoon he remained quiet not uttering a single word.
..From the time Sid had returned home. He had locked himself in his room. Nandu was worried on his sudden weird behavior but thought to give him time and space.
.." Manik see na..jab sai aaya hai tab sai yeshe saant betha hai. Oggy and cockroaches bhi nahi dekha nor did he ate his choco chips. I'm scared Manik." Nandu whispered as she saw Sid sitting quietly on his chair while others were chilling out having their meals.
.." Champ! Itna chup kyu hai. Aaj Alya buaaa ki tease nahi karna" Manik exclaimed making Alya frown in anger while Sid didn't uttered a word.
.." Wahi toh sochu..itna sannata kyu hai. " Cabir joined still Sid didn't uttered nor looked at them. Nandu smiled and walked up to him serving dish on his plate.
.." My baby is hungry ishliye. Chalo jaldi jaldi have this ushke baad Mommy will give you the cookies which she made..specially for you." She said lovingly and ruffled his dark hair while he looked ar her with blank expression.
.." Mujhe nahi chahiye aapke cookies." He mumbled pushing the plate away which made others curiosily look at him.
.." Kyu baby..kya hua tuhme achanak.Mommy did something wrong jisse tum naraz ho gaye." She asked cupping his cheeks while he angrily shoved them away.
.." Cause you're a murderer! Gande hoh aap!" He screamed making Nandini freezed her in place while others widened their eyes in shock.
.." Siddharth Malhotra! Behave! " And angry Manik was on. It was his habit whenever he is on his serious mood he called Sid like this. Manik stood up and went near Nandu shooting glares at Sid.
.." Sid aesha nahi kehte. Who said like this huh." Dhruv said with polite voice while Sid looked at Nandini who was in tears by now.
.." Sabko pata hai. Monty nai bataya aur ushe ushki Mom nai." He mumbled while Manik was ready to shout when Nandini held him tight gesturing in no.
.." Sid..aese dusre kai baato par kaise bharosha kar sakte hoh. Tuhmari apni Maa hai woh..aese karta hai kya koi." Navya scolded showing her eyes and he again looked at Nandu who was crying hard by now.
.." Sorry Mommy.." He mumbled in tears and hugged her tummy tightly while she gentlly hugged him back patting his back.
.." Who the hell is this Monty! Kaise manners diye hai ushke parents nai." Mukti muttered angrily playing with her fork and knife while Sid looked at her still hugging his Mommy tight.
.." Woh standard 2 mai hai. Fatty kahika..hamesha tang karta hai dusro koh specially mujhe. Sid the Idli Sambhar bulata hai mujhe..I really hate that Monty Khurrana." Sid mumbled and Nandini widened her eyes in shock.
.." Khurrana.." She whispered looking at Manik and he took her in side hug kissing her head softly while she tightened her grip around Sid.
..Nandu was sitting on bed clutching the bed sheet hard while Manik came and sat beside her. She immediately hid in his embrace and sniffed.
.." Manik what if ushe asli sach pata lag gaya. I don't want to lose Sid. Badi mushkil sai khud ko sambhala hai." She whispered and he made her lye down.
.." Why you have to worry. Bacha hai..curiosity hoti hai par we have to play smart. Waqt aane par hum khud ushe batayenge " He mumbled while she clinged to him.
.." I'm afraid Manik. Woh kaise react karega jab ushe pata chalega woh first nahi..second baby hai.." She uttered blankly while Manik sighed and kissed her hair and kept on caressing her until she drifted to sleep.
..Shock! Shock! Shock ka Silsila chalta rahega..