CHAPTER 7

..Recap:- Manik punches Muttu Swamy

..Nandu was sitting near window with a pout while Manik was sitting beside her with pissed off look.
..Manik:- See fault ush Muttu Swamy ki hai. How dare he touch you. Mooh nah tood duh ushka ( He mumbled while Nandu turned to him angrily )
..Nandu:- Woh tum tod chuke hoh! Ab pata chala kaisa feel hota hai? Jab ush Sarah and all unse chipakte rehte hoh ( She muttered and he smiled shortly looking at her )
..Manik:- okk now nah koi Sarah nah koi Muttu Swamy. Now only you and me ( He winked pulling her closer and she smiled faintly playing with his shirt button )
..Nandu:- I didn't knew you're so possessive about me. Par aage sai please yeshe kishi koh punch mat maar dena ( She spoke while he nodded unzipping her dress and pushing her towards the bed )
.." Karam jali! Nikal jaa mere ghar sai! ( Nandu bursted out in tears as she was watching Naagin bahu Vs Sauteli Saasu Maa. She took the tissue and wiped away her tears cursing the villains beneath her breathes )
..Sid:- Mommy kya lagta hai Suman ki Saasu Maa bhi naagin hai or not ( He asked and she nodded all lost in tv )
..Nandu:- Don't know Sid. Par dekhna ab Suman ki sautan aayegi ab and then woh apne naagin rup mai aayegi ( She mumbled wiping tears again while Sid made a oh face )
..Sid:- Mommy Sid abhi kitchen mai jake sara choco chops khane wala hai. Kya lagta hai ushki mommy bhi suman ki saasu ma ki tarah Sid koh dho dalegi ( He asked softly as he knew Nandu was least bothered as it was her favorite show going on )
..Nandu:- Tch! Suman ki Saasu maa jaisa devil aur koi nahi. Sid sara choco chips khaa sakta hai ( She mumbled while Sid grinned giving a victory look and immediately rushed towards kitchen leaving Nandu alone with her serial )
..Nandu:- Wait Suman kai ghar mai Sid?? Choco chips?? ( She mumbled in confusion and then realize what she spoke few minutes ago. What a clever boy. She made a angry look and rushed towards kitchen )
..She barged inside the kitchen and saw it empty. Her eyes fell on the crumbles of the chips on the ground which were leading to a way. She quietly followed the way and the crumbles lead to garden.
..Nandu:- Sid Bete..( She mumbled as she saw him sitting behind a tree and munching on the chips. Sid showed his teethes while Nandu showed her two devil horns )
..Manik stared the huge potatoe which was formed on Sid's head recently. He tried his level best to control but couldn't while Sid was glaring at him with a pout.
..Bijli:- Abhi 2 hour 27 minute and 14 second ago Madam nai dhoh dala Sid baba koh. Kya mara hai..ab tak taaza taaza hai aalu bolo ( She mumbled while Manik bursted out in laugh )
..Manik:- Seriously! Sid pata haina tujhe jyada choco chips is not good for health. Wese kidhar hai teri Mommy ( He asked keeping his office bag aside and in mean time Nandu entered with horrible face and knife in her hand as she was busy in kitchen )
..Nandu:- Kaafi naughty hoh gaya hai aajkal. Bilkul tuhmare upar gaya hai. Baap bete dono ek hoh ( She mumbled angrily while Manik frown smiling faintly )
..Sid:- Are Mommy Daddy is ahead from me. Aapka favorite London wala vase. Inhone tod diya thaa aur chupa diya garden mai. Mera mooh bans karne kai liye doh packet choco chips mile thai mujhe ( He said while Manik popped out his eyes in horror )
..Manik:- Acha Nandu listen pichle sunday he took you're magenta pink lipstick and was doodling everywhere. Shiro ( Malhotra's pet dog) ka make-up kar raha thaa ( He said in his defeat while Sid jumped on sofa putting his hands on waist )
..Sid:- Aur woh Mommy kai shopping vouchers. Piece piece kar diya thaa naa apne. Dusre vouchers apne Sarah teacher koh gift kiya thaa huh.
..Manik:- Aur tune kya kiya..Nandu ka favorite heels tod diya. Naam Shiro ka laga diya. Aur jab tujhe bukhar thaa tab bhi sare soup aur khichdi Shiro koh thusa thusa kai khila diya huh. ( They were arguing and blurting out all the secrets unknown of the fact there was volcano beside ready to burst up )
..Bijli:- Ahem! Sir jee..Sid Baba for Bappa's sake shaant hoh jao. Warna ( She mumbled pointing towards Nandu who was looking down seriously playing with the sharp knife )
..Nandu:- Tum dono baap bete nai itna kaand kiya aur Nandu Mommy koh kuch pata hi nahi thaa. Haha haha ( She mumbled still looking down and laughed seriously still playing with the knife )
.." Oopss ( The duo father son mumbled looking at each other as they realized what actually they had done and whenever Nandu laughed during the serious moments disaster is sure to happen )
.." Aaahhh! ( Their screams echoed. Alya who was doing make up got scared as her lipstick entered her nostrils. Dhruv fell off his bed and the novel he was reading fell on his head. Cabir coughed as the jalebi's he was stuffing got stuck on his throat. While Mukti was wearing her headphones she rolled her eyes as she heard few of the screams but then shrugged continuing her dance while Navya who was doing mata rani's aarti got baffled as he heard the screams )
..Shiro was looking at Sid with blank expression as he was confused weather the kid was really his master or not. Bruised face he was looking like a alien jaadu from koi mil gaya.
..Sid:- Are Shiro aeshe mat ghoor. Mai hi tera asli Sid hu. I know mere face ka map bigad chuka hai par kya kare you know naa Mommy and her punches ouchh ( He mumbled while Shiro moved his tail and hopped into his lap licking him out )
..Nandu switched off the lights and lye down on bed in Manik's arm who was hissing in pain. She kissed his chest and started ruffling his hair )
..Manik:- Nandu aeshe koi maarta hai. Kal office mai sab dar jayenge yaar
..Nandu:- Awwww my dear hubby. Galti ki hai punishment toh banta haina. Tum baap bete apna shararat kam kardo toh punches kam milenge naa ( She said as she planted another kiss on his chest while he made a puppy look and pulled her closer kissing her neck )
..Manik:- Hate you..but love you more ( He mumbled as he pulled the blanket over their head while Nandini giggled punching him again and starting out their new naughty session )
..Precape:- Revelation of another secrets
..Enjoy reading and Keep commenting