CHAPTER 9

..Recap:- Shiro ki Shadi

..Morning sun rays made it's way through malhotra mansion. Sid woke up rubbing his eyes and hopped out of bed yawning hard. After getting fresh he took out his uniform and started to dress himself. After that he took his bag along with his hat and rushed down as his nostrils caught a delicious aroma coming from the kitchen.

..Sid:- Ohhh Mommy kya ban raha hai ( He muttered as he peeped inside kitchen and saw Nandu busy preparing something )

..Nandu:- Yummy Yummy gazar ka halwa! ( She exclaimed while grinning at her he crawled towards refrigerator.)

..Nandu:- Sochna bhi mat. I've hide you're all choco chips. Betee ( She mumbled without turning while he made a horrible look and jumped up on his chair and grabbed his cereal bowl )

..Sid:- Pyaare Daddy kaha hai? ( He asked as he always sees his daddy busy romancing out with his mommy but today he was missing )

..Mommy:- washroom mai hai you're pyaare Daddy. Unke pet mai gadbad hoh gayi. ( She giggled while Sid bursted out in laugh as he might knew how did that happened )

..Manik came holding his tummy and straight way thumped down himself on the table panting hard. Sid took a bite of cereal and poked him hard.

..Sid:- Daddy kya kal raat apne chicken gravy thoos thoos kai khaya thaa ( He asked while he nodded and Nandini frown at them)

..Nandu:- Chicken gravy? I didn't made any chicken gravy toh Manik tumne kaha sai khaya? ( She asked crossing her arms while Sid quietly pushed his bowl away and came down of his chair ready to walk away )

..He was about to walk when someone grabbed his head from behind and slowly made him turned around. He gulped as Nandu was glaring at him. Slowly she picked him up and placed him on the table. Holding his ear she twisted it round while he shouted in pain.

..Nandu:- Say what's with this chicken gravy?! ( She muttered while he made a small baby face and stared at Manik who was waiting for his answer)

..Sid:- Woh chicken Mukti bro nai banaya tha and you all know how GREAT cook she is. Jab maine first bite liya toh gale kai neeche utra nahi so I kept it there only. Ushke baad maine Daddy kai plate sai sara khana khaa diya aur unko kuch nahi mila toh unhone chicken khaa liya ( He mumbled while Nandu punched him hard )

..Nandu:- Aree toh you should have stopped him right! ( She shouted while he rubbed his potatoe formed in his head )

..Sid:- I did but he didn't listened only toh meri kya galti ( he mumbled while Nandu turned and punched Manik hard )

..Nandu:- Aur tum! Aakar mujhe bhi toh bol sakte thai. No so dear bhukkad hubby bear the punishment hmm ( She mumbled and turned away while Manik glared at Sid and he showed his tiny teethes )

..It was late afternoon and Nandu was sleeping and mansion was empty and quite as no one was present at the moment.

..She tossed in her sleep while the room door got clicked open and someone walked inside making sure she wouldn't get up. The person went near the wardrobe but unfortunately Nandu's sleep got broke and she woke up rubbing her eyes.

..Nandu:- Dhruv? Tum yaha? What happened ( She asked while Dhruv looked here and there. Shoving her blanket away she came down of the bed and walked near him )

..Nandu:- Apni behen sai chupayega? What happened? ( She asked holding his hands while he took a deep breathe )

..Dhruv:- Naira aayi hai neeche and she needs some financial help. Mere paas abhi thai nahi toh thought..( He mumbled while Nandu widened her eyes in shock )

..Nandu:- Naira? How come she..dekh Manik kai aane ka time hoh gaya if ushne Naira koh yaha dekh liya sure he's gonna kill her. Please take her out ( She almost begged while Dhruv nodded in agreement and left )

..Palming her face Nandu sat down when her phone buzzed flashing Manik's name over it.

..Nandu:- Hey! ( She tried to cheerful while he chuckled from other side )

..Manik:- I thought subah ki baat koh lekar you're still mad but I think you aren't.

..Nandu:- Yeah woh actually. Leave it naa Manik. Wese tum kaha hoh abhi ( She asked softly while he smiled from other side )

..Manik:- I'm on the way. Sid koh pick up karke we'll be there soon to with you.

..Nandu:- I'll be waiting. And I love you ( She mumbled while Manik smiled to the widest to other side )

..Manik:- Whoaa aeshe achanak Hitler koh pyaar aa raha hai. By the way love you more

..Nandu:- hmm bye ( She mumbled and disconnected the call. She immediately rushed out of her room and saw Naira still in the mansion talking with Dhruv )

..Nandu:- Naira! Please go. Manik will be here soon. For you're sake go or else you know he'll not spare you! ( She shouted while Naira made a pleading look )

..Naira:- I know Nandini. All because of me you've suffer a lot. But right now I need some money please I beg you. Mere baby kai liye..please ( She pleaded while Nandini rushed inside and came out within seconds )

..Nandu:- Take this. If tuhme aur help chahiye then call me but please do not come here again ( She whispered handing her a cheque )

..Naira mumbled thank you and turned away only to see Manik glaring at her. Nandu knew what's coming next so she went to him and hugged him tight

..Nandu:- Aree tum. I was missing you. Where's Sid? ( She whispered while Manik broke the hug and glared at her )

..Manik:- Sid ki extra class thi so I thought tuhmare paas chala aau but what the hell is she doing here! ( Hs shouted while Naira trembled in fear )

..Nandu:- Manik she's you're elder sister!

..Manik:- No! Yeh wahi hai joh ush Madhyam koh yaha layi thi. Who tried to misbehave with you! Because of her you had to kill someone! Because of her we lost our baby! We lost our Shravan!

..Nandu:- Manik please..( She mumbled while he showed his hand )

..Manik:- Enough! Get her out now! I just hate her. Ush raat pee pee kar apna hosh kho diya! That bastard was ready to take advantage of her but no Nandu..tuhme toh mahan banna thaa. Chali gayi bachane ushe. Result? You accidentally pushed him away and he was gone. That bastard was gone along with Shravan! Joh yeh..yeh Ms.Naira paas ka thaa. Told you not give shravan to her. ( Manik shouted and then there was pin drop silence.)

.." Mommy..Daddy? ( They all gasped and turned around as Sid's voice broke the silence of the drastic moment )