CHAPTER 4

..Recap:- Revelation of some secrets
..It was war zone. War between a father and a son or I can say a king and a prince. Both ready with their sharp swords as in their glaring view to each other. And the queen came out with crown in her hands as in the pan cake and placed between them.
..Manik:- Yeh pancake mujhe dede Sid ( He groaned with hard frowns while Sid was no less )
..Sid:- Naii..( He groaned thumping the dining table while Manik leaned over him)
..Manik:- Yeh pancake mujhe dede Sid..( He again groaned while Sid to leaning towards him shooted sharp glares at him)
..Sid:- Naiiii..( He groaned making a monster while Nandu nodded in disbelief seing the father and son. She parted away them as they had almost joint their foreheads ready to each other up )
..Nandu:- Hoh gaya tum dono ka Sholay?! Share the pancake or else I'm taking it away ( She warned and grabbed the pancake while Manik snatched it away from her showing his teeths and Sid jumped on table walking up to him and landing into his lap.)
..Sid:- Are Mommy chillax. Hum toh masti kar rahe thai hai naa mere pyare Daddy ( He exclaimed while Manik nodded pulling his cheeks )
..Meanwhile Alya came down adjusting her hair and bag. Sid grinned over her and winked at Manik.
..Sid:- Haww..Alya hotty kai safed safed baal and laal laal pimple! Oww myy gadd ( He palmed his face while Alya almost dropped her jaw )
..Alya:- What?! Pimple! White hair! Nandini please kuch karo ( She freaked out checking herself out while Manik and Sid bursted out in laugh hy fying each other )
..Nandu:- Alya kuch nahi hai. Mazak kar raha thaa. Wese tum kaha ja rahi hoh? ( She asked while Alya showed her eyes to Sid)
..Alya:- Sid kai bacche I'll kill you soon. Woh aaj Yana ka birthday hai so all night party ( She exclaimed twinkling her eyes and Manik smirk hard )
..Manik:- Ohh..Yana wahi naa joh us din mall mai mili thi. She's so hot by the way. Ushki eyes..uff ( He muttered earning a deathly glare from Nandu while Sid pour petrol on the fire )
..Sid:- Aur woh aapki office wali Tarasha maine dekha thaa ushko aapke cheeks mai puppy dete hue aur meri sabse hot teacher Sarah. Daddy woh toh hamesha aapke bare mai poochti hai. Ahemm..
..Manik:- Really? Toh parents teachers meet kab hai? Tab mil lunga. Sarah uff ( He said with dreamy eyes while Sid too joined him in his la la land unaware of the fact that Nandu was already boiling in anger with 2 devil horns in her head )
.." SID!! MANIK!! ( Nandu's shout echoed in whole Australia due to which birds started to flew here and there and next there was a huge sound of punch echoing around )
..Alya:- Okay bye Nandu..I'll come tomorrow. Bye Manik and Sid..enjoy with you're potatoes ( She teased and left while Nandu smiled waving bye to her )
..She then turned to Manik and Sid who were sitting in corner with crying face and huge POTATOES on their head.
..Nandu:- Sid tuhmara guiter class ka time hoh raha hai and Manik tuhmara office hai. Tuhmari stupid Tarasha tuhmra wait kar rahi hai sayad ( Nandu mumbled and went to kitchen while Manik and Sid stared at each other and continued their crying process)
..Sid finished his guitar class and came out where his friends Dabbo ( Cavya's son ) and Khushi were waiting for him. Sid smiled to the widest seing Dabbo after a long time.
..Sid:- Whoa! Dabbo kesa hai. India sai wapas kab aaya aur kaisa hai India ( He asked hugging his cousin brother cum friend while Dabbo smiled rubbing his big fat tummy )
..Dabbo:- India is great and the foods. Yumm ( He exclaimed licking his lips while Sid nodded in disbelief as Dabbo's first and last lover was none other than food itself )
..Nandu was glaring at Sid and Mukti who were sitting on floor coated in mud. Their clothes and hair were messy. Nandu tapped her feets while they showed their teeths.
..Sid:- Hum toh bas football khel rahe thai. Football sai fight kab hoh gayi pata nahi chala. Right Mukti bro
..Mukti:- Aur nahi toh kya. Wese bhi galti opposite team ki thi. You know right Mukti and Sid hate cheatings. Toh bas sabak sikha diya ( She shrugged and Sid nodded in agreement. Nandu tapped her head and muttered as nothing can happen with them. Kuch nahi hoh sakta inka. Ghar ek zoo hai aur ish zoo mai ek sai ek namune pade hai )
..Manik peeped inside their room and saw Nandu adjusting their beds. With wicked smile he entered inside and took off his blazer locking the door behind. Throwing away his tie he quietly went to her and took her in back hug.
..Nandu:- Manik! Leave me! Wese bhi I'm mad on you since morning. Tuhmari Tarasha Sarah..free baithe honge. Go to them naa ( She muttered angrily while he chuckled kissing her neck. She tried to push him away but in vain )
..Manik:- Are ab tak mooh phula kai baithi hoh. I'm sorry naa. Meri Nandu sai sundar aur koi nahi ( He mumbled while she made a whatever look. He turned her and pushed her down lying over her )
..Manik:- Hum tum..ek kamre mai band hoh..
.." Aur Sid aa jaye ( Manik frowned as he heard his son's voice completing the line. He shot up his head and saw him standing near washroom wrapped in his iron man towel and gelling his hair up )
..Sid:- Kya Daddy. What's up! Shuru hoh gaye ahem ahem ( He teased while Nandu pushed Manik away and stood up and Manik crossed his arms glaring at her )
..Manik:- Abe..iron man kai bache. What are you doing here. 6 pack abs dikhane aaya hai ( He mumbled while he ran and hopped on bed crawling up to him)
..Sid:- Mere room ka shower kharab hoh gaya thaa toh Mommy made me bath here. Wese 6 pack toh nahi 2 pack abs hai mere. Wanna have a competition ( He raised his eyebrows while Manik smirked looking at him )
..Manik:- Challenge accepted ( He mumbled and both hopped out of bed smiling to each other )
..Nandu tapped her head as she saw them showing off their body's as if Mr.Asia was going on. She kept on shooting glares while they kept on showing their bare shoulders..arms..biceps..abs etc. She coughed several times but the duo was deaf to hear her.
..Sid:- Ohho Daddy! Sarah teacher abhi hoti naa pagal hoh jati. Hehehe ( He smirked while Manik ruffled his hair blushing hard )
..Manik:- Sachi yaar. First time ush red dress mai dekha thaa. Hot..flawless..gorgeous and
..Sid:- 2 singh wali angry Mommy ( He muttered pointing towards Nandu while Manik gulped and hesitantly turned to her who was coated with fires and glaring at him with red devil eyes )
..Nandu:- Sid..go and have you're dinner beta. Tuhmare Daddy koh massage ki zaroorat hai abhi kafi body building hoh gayi. Let's have some massage dear hubby ( She mumbled adjusting her punch while Sid threw a last salute to Manik and left while Manik was all ready to faint by now )

..So..Shin Chan ki yaad aa rahi hai nahi. Sid is my favorite. Poor Manik..rest in peace. Enjoy and Respond for more Shin Chan karnama's as in Sid karnama's.