Chapter 2

I went to the gate and saw him wait for me. I went near him and for some reason he hugged me. I dazed in confusion.
"Oi dobe! you coming?"
"oh uh sorry" I say while running towards him. I got in his car and we drove to his house. When we got there I just stared surprised. His house is a mansion! well to think of it he is an Uchiha. It looks like it's going to rain tonight so I don't even know how could I get home. We went to Sasuke's room and got some supplies for painting. We decided to make a painting of a simple house. He drew I colored. Suddenly I heard that it was raining hard outside.

"Hey Naruto"
"yeah?"
"It looks like it's raining you sure you still want to go home?"
"I don't even know"
"I suggest you to stay here for the night,you can just borrow my clothes."
"okay I guess,anyways were almost done with the painting and so far it looks nice"
"Hn"

               Sasuke stood up and said that he will prepare the bathtub. Little did I know he's going to take a shower with me. As I stripped myself naked Sasuke on the other hand got hard. I just got into the shower and he got in with me,this was my total dream come true.

             He called me to his bedroom.
"you'll be sleeping here with me."
"wait what?! why?"
"because, reasons you don't need to know."
"okay fine"