Chapter 11

Third person Pov.

                    As Sasuke said they'd get some ice cream after school and they did. They both went to the nearest ice cream parlor and ordered ice cream. Obviously Naruto acted like a child in the store but Sasuke didn't care. As long as he was with Naruto he was a happy but cold guy.

             Naruto and Sasuke finally got home and to Naruto's surprise Sasuke pushed him down on the couch and pinned Naruto's arms on top of his head. Sasuke licked and bit Naruto's soft spot on his neck. Naruto moaned in pleasure and sasuke's ears were filled with sounds of loveliness,at least for him.
Sasuke Pov.

         I started to take off Naruto's shirt along with mine. He stared at me almost having a nosebleed. Although this isn't his first time with me he still gets that feeling which we both love so much. I bit Naruto's left nipple teasing the other. He can't help but moan. I then went down lower and left a trail of soft kisses on him. I removed his pants along with his boxers. I then sucked on his throbbing member he seemed to enjoy it but wait for what's next. I then removed my own pants and boxers and moved closer to Naruto. I positioned his legs so his legs are on top of my shoulders. I then positioned my member in his entrance. I slowly thrust in and once I was fully inside I thrusted. "Ahh-ahh-F-faster" I followed Naruto's order and thrusted faster and faster. "Ahh-ahh S-Sasuke I-I'm gonna c-cum!"Naruto said "yeah me. too" I said back. After a few more thrusts I came in him and he came after me. We both lied down on the couch tired and catching our breaths. I looked at Naruto which was sleeping. I slept next to him covering ourselves with a blanket.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm really so sorry I posted this late I had exams and focused on it first. I'm really sorry but I hope you enjoy this chapter😄😅