Chapter 16

Naruto Pov

                    I'm wondering since i'm pregnant Is have to quit school. Sasuke too since he's the father of this child i'm having. I should probably tell Lady Tsunade that she has to inform the school that me and Sasuke are going to quit. Let me just get my phone and contact her.
On the phone with Lady Tsunade:
Lady Tsunade:Hello? Naruto, Why did you call?
Naruto:Well Lady Tsunade I was thinking since I'm having a child with Sasuke then does that mean we get to quit school cause we couldn't take care of a baby with school in our hands?
Lady Tsunade: Well Yeah I could inform the school that you two are going to stop.
Naruto:Well okay granny I'll be ending the call now Bye
Lady Tsunade: Okay bye

              I have to tell Sasuke about this. I went up to our room and knocked on the door.
"come in" he said
"Hey Sasuke"
"What do you want Naruto?"
"Well Lady Tsunade said that we'll be stopping school in order to take care of the baby"
"Yeah I know"
"How did yo-"
"I overheard your conversation with her"
"Oh okay"
"Well anyways Naruto I've got to go to the mall to get a few things, Anything you want?"
"Eh just bring home some food"
"okay I'll see you later"
After he said that he kissed me on the cheek and left.

Time skip to wen Sasuke came back(I'm too lazy to write more stuff. deal with it)

Sasuke POV

            When I got home I saw that Naruto had fallen asleep. Well it is pretty late and I see that he ate some ramen again. Well It was a sort of tiring day and I'm tired af. I went to the room and as exactly what I thought Naruto is fast asleep. I got into my Pjs and laid down next to him. He shifted to where I was facing so now I see his beautiful face. Let's just see when this baby comes. I wonder How he'll change our lives.

(A/N: Btw guys the baby is a boy. Give me some name suggestions for the Next chapter cause I'm in the lodi to post often now. Also i'll give a shout out to which name I'll ever pick so yeah till' the next chapter see ya loves😘)