Audrey x Ally (AllysunYoungblood)

AN: Sorry if this isn't what you wanted and the ending is kinda crappy.

Ally's POV

I was sitting on my bed doing some homework when I received a text. I wasn't expecting any texts from anyone tonight so I checked my phone. I unlocked my phone and Audrey had sent the text.

"Hey Ally, come outside. I need to talk to you."

I smiled as my stomach started to feel light at the mention of Audrey. I have had a crush on her for a while now, just everything about her is amazing.

Audrey must've found her phone, I thought, so I went down the stairs of my empty house and opened the door. I look around and saw no one.

"Audrey!" I shouted and walked down the stairs of my porch,

"Aud, this isn't funny." I sighed and turned back around to go back into my house.

I was almost in the door when I felt someone grab my and put something over my mouth and I blacked out into the arms of someone wearing the Brandon James mask.

Audrey's POV

The Lakewood survivors were all gathered at my house for a study session except for Ally. Everyone has been texting her to see where she is but no-one has gotten a reply and I couldn't text her since my phone disappeared this morning.

We were all just talking about some random crap; I wasn't really paying attention, but when a text tone went off everyone checked their phones. I raised my brow to see if it was from Ally but no one said anything.

DING, another text.

"Is that any of yours?" Everyone shook their heads and I looked around my room.

"Hey Audrey, did you open the window?" Noah asked and I shook my head.

I went over to close the window and I noticed on the window ledge was my phone. The same phone I lost this morning. My eyebrows furrowed and I closed the window, walking straight back to the group. Everyone looked to me confused.

"Didn't you lose your phone?" Emma asked and I nodded. I unlocked the phone to find two texts from Ally.

"Hey Audrey, how far will you go to protect that girl you love?"

My stomach dropped. I had liked Ally for a few months now but I hadn't told anyone except for Noah and Emma. I checked the other text.

"Better hurry before you find her dead."

I showed the texts to everyone, and they were all freaking out.

"What are we going to do?" Brooke asked and no-one replied. What could we do? Wait...

"Noah is there any way you can pinpoint the location of the phone?"

Noah opened his mouth to talk before any text came through with a picture attachment. Everyone gathered around my phone as I opened the picture to see Ally, battered and bruised, slashes on her arms and a knife in her stomach.

"You better find the location Noah... and fast."

Ally's POV

I felt my eyes begin to open, not remembering at lot about what happened. I looked around the area to see nothing. It was a pitch black room and I couldn't move so I assumed I was tied to a chair.

"Great" I muttered and when I looked to my arms I saw cuts all over arms and as if it couldn't get any worse, I looked down to my stomach and saw a knife in it. I let out the loudest scream I could, hoping that maybe just maybe someone could hear it.

My eyes kept fluttering shut, and I was keeping them open but when I heard what I thought to be sirens, my body started to shut down on me and I fell asleep.

-Timeskip-

Audrey's POV

I was pacing in the waiting room trying to have hope for Ally. I couldn't lose her and I was silently praying she would make it through.

"Audrey, stop pacing. Ally is going to make it through." Emma stated as everyone was trying to comfort me. I couldn't help but think... is this my fault?

I sat down and I was pulled out of my thoughts when a doctor came over to us.

"Although none of you are family to the patient, I can assure you Allysun will make it through and is currently recovering." I mentally thanked the gods and sighed. Her parents were out of town and it was weird to hear her full first name, we always called her Ally as she preferred it.

"When can we go and visit her?" Noah asked and everyone was looking to me as if to say, if only one person can go and visit her it's you.

"Right now we ask only one of you to visit her in case she wakes, she may not cope well with a lot of you in the room."

As soon as he said that everyone nodded at me to go, so I followed the doctor to Ally's room and he let me in telling me I only had a few minutes. I walked over to the bed where she was peacefully sleeping.

"Hey Ally, I don't even know what to say right now..." I took a deep breath.

"It's hard to see the girl I love in pain. I love you Ally and if you wake up now I swear to god..." I laughed just thinking of what would happen if her eyes opened and she just heard everything.

"You swear to god what?" I heard a little voice say and I looked down to Ally with a soft smile on her face.

"You love me... huh?" Oh no... come on Audrey think of something,

"Uhm...well..." I stuttered and she laughed,

"I love you too." She had said that and my heart skipped a beat so I gave her a kiss on the cheek as the doctor came in to tell me it was time to leave.

-Timeskip-

3rd Person POV

It has been a week since the accident and Ally was back at school the day after she was released from the hospital.

Audrey and Ally had finally made it official and both of them were very much in love. They were always together and you could never separate them.

Since the killer is back, Audrey has promised that she'll always keep Ally safe no matter the cost and Ally can't thank her enough for that.