Just Teasing You

prologue

     "I want a lemonade,  with those small cute umbrellas by the side. Can you get me that?" I ask as I twirl my hair, making the boy blush. Gosh, boys are so easy to manipulate! Everyday, I'd have a different bout run to the start to get me a drink, since I did not feel like doing it mysef. Today, it was the chess club member Who wore glasses with brown messy hair, He had freckles all over his face and He wore a bow tie on his vest, with long pants.Soon, He dissapeared into the crowd kg noisy teenagers.

     I stood, leaning against my locker as I watched the Manhattan boys waving at me and giving me the call me sign. Well, as much as I liked tl ignore them some of them were actually hot - so I'd simply wink back. This was a normal phenomenon for me since I was the most popular girl in school, Nickie Winters. Normally, a girl like me would be dating one or many guys, but I am actually single. Reason why? I have too much drama in my life for romance.

I looked up at the clock - already 10 am. Class was going to start soon, I openned my locker - debating whether or not to ditch geography. Then, I felt two hands slam my locker Shut. Of course, I knew Who it was. I rolled my eyes and turned around. "What do you want today, Nath? " I asked as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

He leaned towards me and smirked. "What would you do if I said I want you? "He whispered into my ear with his stupid Gloucester accent. I told quiet for a while - thinking of what to say - than an idea popped up.

   "I would give it to you," I whispered. He seemed to be taken a back. I couldn't help but laugh at his stupidity. "Got'cha Nath!" I exclaimed before running off to class.

_____________________________________

special thanks to my bff Thara and Amanda Who gave me the idea of writing this fan fiction! Those Who are reading Summer snow, don't worry I will still update that regularly. I'm just doing this for fun!

Simply _nickie

by the way:
please vote /comment
cause I want to know how I can improve it.