Chapter 24

Nicole POV

          It felt like an eternity although it was only 1 week since Nathan stomped out of the beach house. I could still feel his anger as I packed my luggage. I was on my way to the airport. I couldn't believe it was all going to end like this... I wanted to at least see him one last time...

Nathan POV

          I can't believe that girl! She'd rather have a record deal than be with me! I thought I meant more to her than that! However, I guess I was wrong! I didn't even bother trying to convince her to stay cause it's clear to me that it doesn't kill her that she will probably never see me again. Well, even if I convinced her, it was too late,  I was sitting on the bus on the way to the airport.

Amanda POV

           Nicole and Nath had not even spoken a Word since that day and they were both going away soon! They are never going to meet each other again! How could they even stand the thought of that? Suddenly, I felt my phone ring - Nicole.

           "Amanda, " I heard Nicole cry over the phone. "I... I need...  I need you to tell him. Tell him good bye for me." she was forcing the words out of her mouth. I couldn't bear to hear her crying like that. She sounded like she was in the airport. Then, she hung up before I could say a Word.

           Immediately, I went to Nathan and gave him a slap on his cheek. "You heartless jerk!" I screamed as he glared at me. "I'm talking about Nicole she said to tell you goodbye!" His face change to a shocked expression. I could see the worry in his eyes. "I want her to tell you herself! " I screamed as the bus stopped - we were at the airport.

Nathan POV

             "She's in belt 69!" Amanda exclaimed as she signaled me to go now. Before I could regain my composure, I realized I was already running there. I didn't even bother to laugh about the belt number.  I hoped I was not too late! Although, I was angry, I tried to ignore the fact that I didn't want to lose her, but I knew that I wanted to see her.

               Finally, I saw her. She was going to enter the plane. I had to stop her. "Nic! " I screamed her name, hoping she'd hear me.

Nicole POV

               "Nic! " I heard someone call my name. I looked up to see him. His eyes stared at me with that expression as it stared straight into mine.

               "Nathan," I gasped as he ran over to me. I felt the butterflies in my stomach. It was as if my sadness and pain I had felt just a second ago melted like the snow in the summer. Soon, he was standing in front of me, his hands by his sides as if he couldn't bear to touch me. My heart felt a small ache as I saw him. I couldn't bear the thought that I was leaving him.

                "Miss the plane goes in ten minutes," the security guard reminded me. I forced myself to look away from him as I prepared to go into the plane.

                "Wait, Nic... " he gripped onto my wrist.

               "I'm leaving no matter what you say." a tear threatened to fall.

                "I just wanted to say something " he said. "You know even if we never meet again. Even if this is the last time we will speak together. I need you to know that you'll always be in my heart and I will never ever stop thinking of you. Even if that means it will hurt me like hell."

             He looked at me with those eyes. I could forget the rest of my world disappear , only Nathan stood there.

             "Excuse me, Miss. You have to go." The security said. I quickly passed him my ticket as I prepared to go in.

             "One more thing," he said, "if this is the last time we see each other, can I see you smile?"

                I turned around and shot him a smile. I saw him smile as he walked off.

-----------------------------------
This is probably the last chapters