chapter 1

I was still giggling form what happened, I can't believe I actually fooled Nathan James Sykes - the most popular boy in school and ,in most of the girl's eyes, the hottest boy. I'm serious, every time I turned around I'd see girls fangirl over him or whisper some stuff about him. Besides being some heartthrob, He was also a main vocalist for a band known as The Wanted. Apparently, they are really popular with girls.

   "Nickie! " a voice called me from behind. I turned to see my best friend, Amanda Anastasia Sykes. She was a girl with tanned skin, brown hair and hazel eyes - like her cousin. "Hi Amanda, " I said staring at her essparated look - it was almost as if she ran a Marathon. "Nothing. " I giggled, remembering the look.on his face.

   "Nothing is never a word to describe you two." she said in a slightly serious tone. "everytime I see you I can feel the sexual tension. "

    Now, that was honestly annoying. I openned my mouth, but before I could say anything someone twirled me around. Before I knew it, I was pressed against him again. Seriously, how may times could I run into that idiot.

    "Miss me?" He smirked as He wrapped his hands around my waist.

    "Of course, I am always thinking about you sweetie." I responded as I started playing with his soft brown hair. "In fact, I was thinking about how you so awkwardly rejected my offer."

    "Oh really. " He said pulling me towards him, canceling any space there was between us. "No I accepted it." He said leaning towards me.

    Suddenly, I felt something sucking on my neck. My stomach tightened into a knot. My heart was beating like a mile an hour. I could feel my breathing getting harder, my cheeks were flushed red.

    Then, his face was right in front of mine, Then He leaned in. His lips were only millimeter away from me. I shut  my eyes..Then, I felt a soft Peck on my cheeks.

    "Did you really think I'd kiss you?" He whispered as He stroked my brownish red hair.

_____________________________________

well, Amanda Anastasia Sykes is an actual person. She's one of my BFF Who is a big twfan.