Chapter 11

I dragged my feet to my apartment down the street. I opened the door to see a certain blonde slumped on my couch with his guitar in his hands.

    "Where were you?" he asked. I could sense the anger in his voice. I stood silently for a while. I didn't want to tell him I was with Nathan. He would go punch Nathan!

     "Nic, where were you?" he asked again. His hazel eyes stared straight into mine. I just kept quiet, Maybe he would finally realize I didn't want to answer and let me off. "Nicole, I won't kill the guy. Just tell me, Who was it?" he said softly.

      "Nathan, but it wasn't 'Nickie', it was me the whole time," I muttered. He stared at me with that puzzled look.

       "What do you mean by it was you? You mean Nickie didn't surface? " he gasped. His eyes were wide open. I nodded silently. We stood in an awkward silence for at least another five minutes until Ross broke the silence.

       "But last summer, you said," he muttered, but he knew better than to finish that sentence. I had already told him I never wanted to talk to him about it again. Well, that was the sort of person I was, I never wanted to talk about complicated matters, I'd rather hide from them and hide behind 'Nickie'.

Thara POV

      I was tapping on my phone, contemplating whether or not I should call him or not. When he gave me his autograph, he gave me his number too.

      Amanda had finally fallen asleep and I was finally free to do whatever I wanted. After a while, I decided to call him. I picked up my phone and slowly dialled his number.

       "Hello," came a groggy response.

       "Hello, is this Ross?" I said nervously.

       "Yeah, Who are you?" he asked. He sounded puzzled.

        "I'm Thara, that girl from the party?" I was all nervous. I could see Amanda suddenly sitting next to my phone. Trying to hear my conversation.

          "Oh Yeah,that really cute girl," he said cheerily.

        "Ummm... I was thinking, are...  you... umm... " I was muttering and stammering.

       "Yeah, I'm free, want to go out? " he asked confidently.

       "Yeah, sure."I said trying to be calm, I has to restrain myself from screaming! I was going on a date with Ross Lynch!

-------------------------------------

Dedicated to my bestie Thara Who's celebrity crush is Ross.