Chapter 12

Nicole POV

    "You've got to be freaking kidding me!" I screamed.

     "No, I'm not. I'd rather you stay home all day." He was ordering me around again. He doesn't have the right to do that, does he?No, of course not!

      "You get to go on a date when I don't?" I whined. How could he expect me to stay at home all day? Even if I don't want to go out 'Nickie' will! She'd go out and have lots of fun and I'll have to take the blame for it.

       "Deal with it!" Ross grinned as he walked out the door. I waited for a few seconds before I opened the door to check if he was still there. After I checked that he was gone, I quietly slipped out of the house.

Nathan POV

     I sat quietly in the backseat of the car, I can't believe Amanda Anastasia Bates! What kind of person wants to stalk people all day? Well, apparently, Tom and Amanda make it their business to know about everyone's love life - not just mine but Thara's too.

     I pouting as I stared outside the window watching Thara meet that Blonde from last night. She didn't even notice us! How can someone not notice people trailing them? I can't believe I'm going to spend my Saturday like that. Those two idiots were staring at them with binoculars trying to make out what they were saying.

     Suddenly, Amanda pulled me out of the car. "Quick! We need to follow them!" she squealed as she dragged me towards them. Tom was following quickly behind us.

      "How can you even follow them? Thara's your student, mate!" I pointed out as Amanda was spying on those two.

      "I'm not in school now," he shrugged before moving next to my cousin. Honestly, as much as it pains me to say it, they would make a good couple. Not a normal couple, but an extremely weird one.

     Suddenly, something caught my eye. There was someone behind the tree next to us. "Come on, Nath! They're going! " Tom said.

     "I don't want to follow them. I'll meet you later." I said as Tom nodded and walked off with Amanda. I made sure they were away before going after her.

      She was still at the other tree. I quietly walked over there. "Boo! "I tapped on  her shoulder. She quickly turned around and stared at me with those brown eyes again.

     "Oh my gosh, Nathan, what are you doing here," She gasped.

      "I'm here as your replacement, since your BFF, decided that since you said you couldn't make it, she'd drag me along." I answered. As I recalled, Amanda said Nickie was having a flu today. "What about you?" I asked curiously.

      "I'm following them," she pointed at Thara and the Blondie. She looked at them for awhile, then back at me. Her eyes they had not changed from last night, it was still innocent and pretty - not sexy and hot, but genuinely beautiful. I was practically staring at her for a while. "Nathan?" she called.

       "Amanda's following them too, I'll go tell them you're here." I said hurriedly as I turned around. She quickly gripped onto the sleeve of my shirt.

       "Don't tell them, please. " she whispered. I turned around, she was looking at me with those eyes again. What is wrong with her eyes? We stared at each other for a moment. "They're moving, " she said before walking off. For some reason, I followed her.

Thara POV

     Oh my Gosh! I can't believe that I'm going gonna date with Ross Lynch! I was blushing as he walked beside me.

      I was on the verge of inner explosion! I can't believe it! I was going to burst into a bolt of tears! I can't believe this! I'M ACTUALLY GOING ON A DATE WITH ROSS SHOR LYNCH!

       "Where do you want to go?" he asked. I looked up at Ross smiling nervously. Oh gosh, how does Amanda stay calm in front if her crush? It is completely impossible!

        "Umm... Anywhere? "I stammered as I  was trembling all over. He was just too hot there was No way for me to stay calm.

        "Anywhere will do?" he smirked. I was taken a back for a second. Then, he just laughed. "Chill, I'm just kidding! Why not we go eat at the cafe?" he continued laughing. I nodded as a smile appearing my face.

Amanda POV

     "I can't hear what they are saying! " I whined as Tom and I hid behind the bush behind them.

     "Don't worry about it , Love. We'll find out sooner or later." he reassured me as he put his hand on mine. I quickly pulled it away awkwardly. He turned to me for a while then turned back to them.

      For a while it was like a dagger in my heart. It was not like I didn't like Tom, but I just don't want to destroy what we already have, besides he is four years older - he wouldn't like immature me.

    This is why I needed my good for nothing cousin here, at least with Nathan here I wouldn't be alone with Tom! Where is Nathan anyway?

Nathan POV

     "They are going to the cafe?" I asked  as Nicole and I hid behind the tree in front of them.

      "Yeah, typical Ross. That's always what he does." she whispered. She turned around and signaled me to follow her. Which somehow I have been doing for the last half hour I don't even know why am I following her. I haven't even flirted with her all day. What is wrong with me?

TIME SKIP:  ALL THE WAY TILL 9.00PM

Thara POV

     It was so much fun today! I still can't believe that I went on a date with Ross Lynch! We were walking to his car so that he could drive me home, then, he leaned in and pecked me on the lips.

     I kissed Ross! I can't believe it. Suddenly, I heard the bushes rattle, but I dismissed it since I was head over heels now! He smiled as he watched me squeal.

Nicole POV

    I can't believe it! Ross kissed her! Whu would he do that? Tears streamed down my cheeks. Why would he do this to me? Ross had so many dates, but he never once actually really cared for them! He promised that he would stay by my side No matter what! He broke his promise! He was my only friend! How could he? I quickly ran off, leaving Nathan to chase after me.

------------------------------------
OK. So I guess it is pretty obvious Who will end up with who in this chapter. But then, Nicole still likes Ross..Aww...

I will trying to update as soon as possible.

Please check out my friends Thara and Amanda Fanfics. They are the most awesome besties.