Chapter 6

Bonnabel Ackerman

Seeing the frightened captain under me I laugh. "Now go! I don't feel like seeing you, unless you want the lace of my dress strangling your neck?" I tell him.

Isabel begins to laugh. "He got what was coming to him!" We all laugh a bit, until Farlen's stomach growls and we all look at him with the eyebrows raised.

He blushes a bit. "I didn't eat this morning, before we got forced to come here." He attempts to sneer at me, but I can tell it's not whole heartedly.

I give him a playful shove and he quickly moved himself, and Isabel away from me. He moves over to Levi and says something that I honestly can't hear. My heart tingles as I feel them saying they have to go. "Oh, ok then! Goodbye!" I shout to them as they leave back to Farlen's and Isabel's room, leaving me by my lonesome.

I go over to the small dresser placed by the bed and shrivel up into a ball. Feeling lost, I can't help but sigh. "If only I had died that fateful day, I wouldn't have to worry about this pain." I trail off leaving my head hung low, and my heart at its bursting point.

Tears begin to brim at my eyes for a reason I do not yet low. But I let them flow, "Abnormal." I whisper quietly to myself. "Is that seriously all think of me? Just some super powered chick with a nice body?" I ask myself quietly.

Sometimes I wish I was born ugly, so ugly that everyone walked away from me, never having to deal with the pain of loosing, for I had nothing to loose. "But yet the rising sun has to wake up to see my face again." I say whilst looking at the light that shine brightly through the dimly lit room. I stand up quietly. "If a place can't be called home, what place to call my own?" I ask myself. "If I run away, I abandoned it, if it left me then.." Tears begin to fall freely once more. "I'm an abomination..." I end my small speech quietly. As I finish I walk around to look through this room thoroughly, making sure I knew the room so well, I could walk without stepping on a thing when went to bed. I walk over to the door that leads to the hallway. I leave the room and start to wonder around, trying to learn the place better. All whilst doing so I find this place, an eating area I may add. Walking past I see the one that called me abnormal wave her hand frantically. I just glared and walked to a table no one was at. I had grabbed a napkin and placed it their then I went to wait in line. The lunch ladies glared as they plopped greasy mashed potatoes onto my plate and threw my stale bread on the floor.  The one with the long blond hair begins to laugh. "Ha! Aren't you a dog? Aren't you gonna pick it up yourself? Go fetch!" She blabbers.

I can feel my face grow red as people begin to start laughing, so I take my plate and slam it onto her face. "I caught it miss." I say with a certain venom laced in my tone. I begin to walk outside, to hunt for my own food.  And I'll go I'll cook it outside. Leaving everyone to deal with the smell of my own.

Then my sister, Hanji begins to run out after me outside. I slightly glare. Still angry because of what she had said to me, but I decided it would be wise to listen to what she's saying. She stops in front of me and hugs me. "I'm so sorry that they treat you oh, so very badly! BUT~ I'm gonna help you find food! Hopefully we find a bear or a deer,mmhm. Lots of verity!" She shouts excitedly.

I nod my head silently agreeing with her. "But your gonna have to show me your strength, because I'm not carrying a huge animal anywhere." She tells me.

In that moment anything I held against her was washed away into the deepest sea known to man, my sea of memories.

Hanji Zoë

Time skip, 1 hour

As we where hiding behind some trees  and some bushes, the girl next to me had spotted a moose. It was gigantic ay?  She had told me to stay quiet and that she would handle it. But what weapon is she gonna use? Creeping up on the bear she crouches down touching the ends of her slice and dice dress she pulls out a knife. And my mother of Titans, and Holy Wall Maria that knife was like that of a butchers! Longer even! She begin to lift the blade and she mumbled something I couldn't hear and the blade had extended and had chopped of the bears head. She tossed it to me, "I'll carry the body." She tells me as we both begin to walk to head quarters.

As we were silent for most of the walk I decided to ask a question. "What's your name?" I ask her. She turns around eyes a little wide. "I thought you knew already." Her voice trails off. "Nope! I tell her. I didn't know a thing!" I shout out gleefully. "Well than, my name is Bonnabel." She tells me holding her back strait, seemingly proud, but I just decide to not bother that and store this memory in a safe.

Once we get close enough to head quarters we can see it Bonnabel said "we are to stop here." So I did I sat the bloody bear head on the ground and she laid  the body of he bear down.

"I'll go get firewood." She says. "Alright!" I cal out after her. I walk over to the body of the bear and try to lift it. It looks like a female brown bear, and those can weigh from 300 to 800 pounds. I begin to get frightened thinking about it now. How the hell did she carry all this here?!? I ask myself. It's humanly impossible! And she didn't even complain once! I begin to seethe, how did I not take notice of this earlier?!

My mind wonders off to the blade she had. Hidden in her dress this huge blade? How did this go unnoticed? And how he blade got bigger , could she had made it smaller? I begin to question her being here as she could endanger the troops.

My duty in being inside of the survey corps is to help humanity! And that means finding out everything about her...