Chapter 11

Mkay. So before anything, the other day I decided I was gonna type in suicidal bastard and horse face. And I legit DIED FAM! I was DEAD!

The first picture that came up was a picture of Eren and Jean, like lmao 😂😂. On to the story!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Farlen Church

With her leaving the atmosphere became quite tense. I mean more than it already was. Erwin gets up, but gets stopped by Mike. He says something and Mike leaves and Erwin sits back down.
Me and Hanji are still having a small battle, and I feel like it's gonna turn into something dangerous. Isabel taps my forearm lightly. I turn my head and give her a sharp look. She flinches back. "Is it true?" She asks in a small voice.

I immediately knew what she was talking about. As I was about to reply, people began to grow even quieter. "I-I.." My voice grows numb.

She begins to gain a fierce fire in her eyes. She stands up and slams her hands into the table, her red hair flailing wildly. "IS IT TRUE?! IS IT TRUE THAT I FINALLY GET TO SEE THE SUN...TO- To- to know that I'm just going to die once I leave? I've been in the face of death...but...but his opened my eyes... I just, I just, I-I-I can't-t just.." She begins to cry, tears falling down the side of her face.

I begin to panic and others have their heads down, but not those at the table. "I don't believe that..." Hanji tells her. "It's gonna be fine! It's that small spark of hope! That...that hope that humanity...humanity won't go extinct. WE ARE THAT HOPE!" She says making her voice loud.

"Yea we might be, struggling, but with the progress we will live!" She tells us.

Isabel clenches the table cloth tightly. She looks up with dull glazed over eyes. Tears stained onto her skin. "We both know I'm not talking about the Titans Hanji..." She says with a bass to her voice and laced with pain. "I'm talking about us, the people trapped in the wall. I'd rather die by the hands of a Titan, than struggle here inside of the walls. THE PEOPLE IN HERE ARE MONSTERS! FUCKING
MONSTERS!" She sighs. "Just stop lying to me you bitch..." She says with a harsh tone.

I glare at Hanji before leaving after Isabel.
You idiot.

Erwin Smith

I poke at my stale bread whilst thinking about the words they had exchanged. Is all this honestly true? If so my resolve for humanity is breaking, quickly. Like a cheetah running into quicksand. 
As mummers get exchanged through the room it begins to get rowdy, and my job as commander of the corps is to easily handle these things.  "Ahem." I clear my voice, then I begin my speech. With a bass in my voice to make it seem more inspirational, or scary. Give or take.

"Look. I understand that a lot of things had been said today! Some might've scared you, and some sacred you! Some of the things might be true that were mentioned, but that doesn't mean we should go down without a fight! Because every life is worth fighting for, every person in here makes a difference, whether you believe it or not!" I finish, slightly winded.

Some cheers could be heated as I cracked a smile. "Now everyone hurry out! We have an expedition in three hours! You need to be on your best performance!" I shout at them as they begin to disperse.

As they leave, I leave along side them, hearing mummers here and there. Some about my eyebrows, others about the conversation that was fairly deadly. But I ignored it as for one thing was on my mind. That girl.

Bonnabel.

That name just SCREAMS mystery! All of her actions have been semi suspicious too. She acts like she knows everyone that she talks to, and I don't mean like in a regular way, basic facts and what not. They way she knows, is dangerous...when she talks, she talks like she knows your entire life story, and then some. I swear it's like she knows us from some other life.
So we must be on even higher alert for this expedition. Because it might get worse than just a few soldiers being lost.

Time skip~.The expedition.~

"FORWARDS! 47 EXPEDITION!"
(This time I didn't do my research, this is all memory. And I just so happened to not remember what time this was, sorry!)

Hanji Zoë

"I can TASTE that to day is gonna have a lot of gore." I mumble whilst putting  the note back inside of my pocket.

"Especially because she left..." I whisper to myself.

"Is there something wrong Squad Leader Zoë?" Mamrid asks(IDK WHO DAT BE. I made it up :p). I sign and pick up the pace.

"Pay attention and don't disrupt me from my work..."