New School

"Quetta get up. I Called you three damn times already. Aaliyah and Travon already dressed and ready. You gotta be the only lazy one" my momma yelled from down stairs.

"Omg man okay" I groaned.

"Im not yo man, im yo momma. Shit you dont got no damn man" she said with an atitude.

I laughed and got up and mumbled "shit you aine got a man either." luckily she aine heard me.

I looked at the clock and it was 6:17. I went and took a 10 minute shower and threw my clothes on. I had on light colored jeans with rips, a red belt, a red polo shirt, some white footies, and my red and white chucks. I put on eye liner, mascara, and lip gloss. I threw on my earrings that said "Boss" and my necklace that said "Beautiful." I looked good.

I was light skinned and my hair was naturally curly and and it stopped a little above my butt. My eyes were hazel brown. I was 5'6. I wasn't skinny but I also wasn't that thick. I was just the right size in all the right places.

By the time I was finished, it was 6:45.

"Quetta keep on playing, yo ass gone have everybody late." my momma screamed.

"Okay Ms.Brooks, im coming now" I huffed.

"Well im going to the car" my brother Travon said.

"Me too" my sister Aaliyah said.

I grabbed my keys and ran down stairs, out the door, and to the car.

** At School **

Imma say it took at least 15 minutes to get to this school from my house. The school wasn't as big as my last school but it was alright.

Me, my momma, Travon, and Aaliyah made our way to the Conference room for registration just as the paper said. We were the first ones there. My momma filled out a lot of papers and there was even a $30 registration fee. She ended up paying $90.

The guidance counselors assistant showed us around during breakfast time so that we would know where our classes were.

- First Period

The bell rung and the hallway was packed with people trying to get to class.

For 1st period I had a lady named Ms.Davis. She taught World History.

It took about 5 minutes for everyone to come in and take their seats. A few minutes after that a women's voice came up on the intercom and wished everyone a happy first day back to school. She then announced for everyone to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance and the singing of the schools Alma Mater.

After the announcements the teacher asked everyone to tell a little about the their selves. She started down the role.

"Ms.Anderson. Please stand and tell us about your self"

"Well My Name Is Keisha Anderson, Im 15 years old, my favorite color blue, I have 3 siblings and please no one talk about my daddy cause he's dead." she said.

"Sorry for your lost" Ms.davis said.

Keisha was short and light skinned with box braids and she was pretty thick.

Now Ms.Brooks she said.

My heart started pounding 10 times faster but I stood up with confidence.

"Damnn" two boys to the side of me said as I stood up.

"My name is Quetta Brooks but my family and a few others call me Que. I 15 years old, my birthday just passed which was August 9th. I have 3 other siblings. I don't really have a specific color of favor or anything but I like yellow, pink, red, blue, and green. I just moved down here from Charleston and I hope I like it here."

The twp dudes beside me started clapping. I sat down and he leaned over to me and was like "Wessup ma. My name Jake and this my homeboy mark."

Jake wasn't really all that. He was dark skin and kinda tall. He wore glasses and he seemed cool a lil tete. Mark was really big. Like fat, big. He kept smiling at me and I really don't know why. I really couldn't describe him cause I had to stop looking.

"Don't pay attention to them. They just wanna fuck and that's all. They just tryna get on yo good side so they can" said the girl behind me.

"Boe shut the fuck up" Jake said.

"You shut the fuck up" the girl said.

I laughed and turned around.

"Hey im Natalia" she said.

"Hey" I said.

"Lemme see yo schedule" she said.

I gave her my schedule and she got all hype and happy.

"Omg girl, we got all the same classes" she screamed.

I just smiled and laughed at her. She was crazy in a goofy and funny way.

"Ms.Jones" said ms.davis with an attitude.

"Sorry" Natalia said.

We both laughed.

"Its gonna be a long year" she whispered in my ear while laughing a little.

I laughed and agreed with her.

"It really is" I said smiling.
.                                                          .

Do you think Quetta is gonna like her new school .?

Will Quetta and Natalia become the best of friends .?

Do you think Quetta will fall for Mark or Jake .?

Read more to find out ..!!!