Finally .!

*Chris POV*
Man thank god Quetta accepted my apology. I swear I have mad feelings for her. She wants me to come over tonight and that's gonna be the time I show her that she means a lot to me.

-Bell Rings-
I'm walking out the school to the student parking lot when a girl in 8th grade comes walking up to me.

"Here. Call me" she says. And she walked away.

I thought to myself "Man what"

I opened the note and it said "Damn you a cutie. You looking a lil naughty but fuck with me and I'll show you how to be nice." It had her number on it surrounded by a lot of hearts.

I folded the paper and threw it in my pocket.

I stopped by Mc'Donalds and ordered I small fry and a milk shake. Actually I ordered two because I thought Quetta would like one as well.

I pulled up to Quetta's house N it was 4:30. I texted her to let her know that I was outside.

*Quetta's POV*
I was in the mirror singing along with the radio when my phone starts ringing. I look and it was a text from Chris.

"Hey baby girl, I'm outside."

I ran in the closet and threw on some black joggers and I already had on a white tank top. I ran down stairs and opened the door.

"Hey come in" I said
"You sound tired" he said while laughing.

I just laughed.

He handed me a Mc'Donalds bag and a milk shake.

"Awe thank you" I said. We both smiled.

We went to the living room and we started to talk.

"Okay Quetta I just wanna be real with you right now. I like you very much. With me its not about the way a female looks. I like a female by the way she acts. But don't get me wrong you are beautiful. The way you dress is like .. Wow !! You always smell so good. And you know how to act like a female. You have this great sense of humor. You make me laugh all the time and I like that I'm able to smile around you."

He stops and stares at me. I smile and give him a hug.

"I really like you too. And thanks." I say.

We talk a little bit more to get to know each other. We decided to watch a movie. We both agreed on watching "Prom Night."

When the movie was finally over,  Chris snatched my phone out my hand.

"Give me this. You wasn't even paying attention" he said laughing.

"Omg, Chris give me my phone back." I whined.

"No" he says. Then he shoved it in his pocket. "You want it, come get it."

He tried to run but I grabbed his friend. "I will pluck raisings if you don't give me my phone" I said laughing and squeezing harder.

"Okay get it, get it, get it" he said sounding like he wanted to cry.

I reached in his pocket and grabbed my phone. "Thank you" I said.

I looked down and seen a folded piece of paper. I looked over at Chris and he had his head back with his eyes closed holding his area.

I opened the note and began to read.

-Chris POV-
Quetta really had a strong hand. She got me over here wanting to cry. After Quetta reached in my pocket, she was mighty quiet. I began to think and the note the girl gave me slipped my mind. I looked over at Quetta and realized that she was reading the note. I jumped up.

"I can explain that. I promise you its not what you think." I said. She had tears in her eyes.

Quettas POV
How could he ? Another girls number in his pocket ? I can't do this with him.

"Chris I think you should leave" I said.

"No" he said. "Let me explain cause I'm tired of people thinking that I'm always gonna be the type to hurt females. NO ! I know females got feelings and I got feelings too. And if I walk out that door my feelings gonna be hurt forever as well as yours if you don't let me explain Quetta." he said.

Tears rolled down my face and I looked up at him and seen tears as well. "Explain" I said.

He explained to me and it all made sense. The girl was the one everyone was talking about around school. They say things like "she's a hoe" and "she sucks dick." She had a boyfriend but obviously he was way too in love with her to break up with her knowing the things that she does.

There was a long pause.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"No im sorry" he said. "I should've thrown the paper away. It was stupid for me to keep it."

He came over to me and hugged me. He hugged me tight and for a long time.

"Quetta ?" he asked.

"Yes Chris" I ask.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend ?" he asked.

I smiled and pulled out of the hug. "Yes Chris. I would love to" I said.

We started to hug again and I felt a kiss on my cheek.

"Imma go home now, okay." he said.

"Okay" I said.

We hugged one last time as I watched him get up and leave.

.                                                           .

The main question is ..

- Will Chris and Quetta last .??
Read more to find out .!!