Heart Broken

*Quetta's POV*

I get home from school and take a shower and throw on some pajamas. I get the ice cream out the freezer and turn on Netflix and just chill by myself. I looked at the clock and it was 5:25. A few minutes later I felt my phone vibrating. It was a text from "Gorgeous." I was confused at first but then I realized who it was.

Gorgeous - Hey Beautiful
Me - Thanks N Hi gorgeous
Gorgeous - Okay so I'll be to your house at 6:00.

Oh shit. I forgot about us hanging out. Im soo stupid for that.

Me - Yea thats good.
Gorgeous - okay be there in a few beautiful.

I looked at the clock. It was 5:45. I jumped up and went in my closet. I pulled out my dark colored better butt jeans, and white tank top, and my Trukfit jacket. I ran in the bathroom and washed my hands and face because I felt kinda sticky from the ice cream. It didn't take long for me to put my clothes on. I brushed my teeth and put my hair into a neat bun. I threw on my gold hoop earrings. I added some lip gloss and perfume. I threw on my white sandals. Luckily my toes were pretty as hell and polished. I ran down stairs to let my mom know that I was leaving with some friends. I went back up to my room and grabbed my purse and phone. I looked at the clock and it was 6:10.

"Where is he" I thought.

3 minute later I get a text

Gorgeous - sorry im late. But good news is im here now. But we need to talk.

I wonder what he wants to talk about.

*Chris POV*

I text Quetta and tell her I'll be over by 6:00. Its now 5:30 and im walking out the house. I had on some true religion jeans, white forces, and a red polo shirt. I also had my diamond earrings and some cologne.

I get in the car and my phone starts ringing.

Me - Yoo
Female - Come over to my house at 6:00.
I look at the clock. It was 5:50.
Me - I can't Lanae. Me and my moms going out to eat.
Lanae - Listen this is important. Cancel with your mom. Me and you can go out to eat and talk over lunch. I miss you.
Me - alright. I'll pick you up in a few.

I drive to Quetta's house. When I pulled up it was 6:10. I texted her to let her know that we had to talk.

I see her walking out the house looking fine as ever. She was so beautiful man. She gets in the car smelling all good and shit.

"Hey" she said

"Wessup" I say.

"So what you needed to talk about" she asked.

"Okay see tonight couldn't go as planned. My momma told me she made reservations at the Rose Swings Restaurant for me, her, and her new boyfriend. Im sorry but she's making me go." I lied.

"No its okay. I understand." she said. "Its cool"

"Okay but tomorrow after school for sure" I told her.

"Okay she said"

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she got out and waved good bye. Now im on the way to meet Lanae. She's a ex that I figure I'll never stop fucking with.

*Quettas POV*

As soon as I get in the house, my phone starts ringing.

"Hello"
"Quetta you busy"
"No Natalia why wessup"
"Wanna go out to eat with me cause I aine got nothing else better to do"
"Yea im ready"
"Ite be there in a few"

It took about 15 minutes for Natalia to get here. I get in the car and just wondered where we were going. A few minutes later we pulled up to waffle house. We went in, took our seats, and ordered. We sat there laughing and having a good time for about an hour until Natalia says something.

"Aye aine that Chris"

I turned around and sadly it was Chris but I don't think that was his mom and this definitely wasn't the Rose Swings Restaurant. The girl looked about the same height as me and she had on lots of make up. I stared at them a lil longer as they began to kiss.

"Man what the fuck" Natalia says

"Natalia lets go" I say mad as shit.

We get up and walked to the exit that was right near Chris and the girl. As we walked by you could hear Chris.

"I love you Lanae"

They hugged and everything as we left. I felt so much anger inside of me. I don't know why. He wasn't even my boyfriend. I guess it was because I already started catching feelings. But that sucks for me.

We pull up to my house. I get out and Natalia rolled the window down.

"You okay boo" she asked

"Yea im straight. But goodnight chica" I said.

I walked in the house and changed back into my pajamas. I laid on my bed and let my thoughts take over. Tears began to fall. I really liked him. But he has a girlfriend. He doesn't have to worry bout me. I deleted his number out my phone and went to sleep.

.                                                           .

Quetta is now heart broken.

What will happen to Quetta and Chris's relationship .?

Will they still be on speaking terms .?
Read more to find out