New beginning

*Natalia's POV*

2 weeks later

Me and Quetta are now best friends. She real cool, she keep it a hunnit with me and that's the kind of person I need in my life. If she aint feeling something she let me know right then and there. She don't bite her tongue for nobody and I respect her 100%. If any bitch got a problem with her, shit they got a problem with me as well and that's on my lil brother grave.

I was just now getting up cause I hear my cousin and sister arguing.

"Take off my clothes. NOW" my sister Maria said to my cousin Ashley.

"Bitch leave me alone. Its just clothes" Ashley yelled.

"Well they're my fucking clothes" my sister yelled back.

I got up and slammed my door shut and turned my music on. I picked out my clothes and went into my bathroom to get cleaned up. I took care of my hygienes and I got dressed. I looked at the clock and it was 6:02. I was up so early. I guess I was ready for school.

My phone stared vibrating so I picked it up and it was a message from Quetta.

Conversation
Quetta - Best friend wake up ❤
Me - Im up boo
Quetta - Okay so my cousin Dee gone take me to school today. Wanna ride .?
Me - if its okay with him, yea.
Quetta - of course. Be ready by 7:00.
Me - Girl Im already ready.
Quetta - lol that's what I like but okay.
*End of Conversation*

I go to my momma room to tell her I got a ride to school.

"Ma. Quetta's gonna come get me for school."

"Can the girls ride then .?" she asked.

"Let me see" I say.

This time I call Quetta.

"Hello"

"Yea. Can two more people fit in the car"

"Yea. Thats good"

"Ite"

"Ma she said yea" I screamed.

"Okay let them know. Imma go back to sleep." she said while yawning.

I walked down stairs to see my sister in the kitchen eating cereal and my cousin in the living room watching tv.

"Yall be ready at 7:00. Yall riding with me." I told em.

"Ite" they both said.

*Minutes Later*

Quetta's Cousin Dee is sooo gorgeous. If only he was mine. He turned on the radio and my favorite song came on.

"I told moms I aine tripping over school cause I made a set. Boy you got a son suppose to be his inspiration put a milli in his bacon condo leave em all staking I'll never do em wrong like they did the operation." we all singed along. (Wake up - Fetty Wap)

*Quetta's POV*

We got to school and walked in the cafeteria and majority of the eyes were on us. We sat at a table in the middle of the cafeteria. We were sitting there talking and this boy, Joe, came to sit by us. He just jumped in our convo and after while he had all of us laughing. He was funny but that was about the only thing. Joe was dark skin and skinny with glasses. He dressed kind of weird but who am I to judge. There was another boy sitting 2 seats away from me. I turned to look at him and he started laughing.

"Awe you Joe girlfriend" the boy sayed.

I laughed. "Um no im not"

"Joe I see you got girlfriend now" he said smiling.

"No please stop saying that" I said.

I looked back at him and he was just staring at me smiling. He looked into my eyes for what seemed like forever. He was soo fine. His eyes were hazel brown just like mine and his smile was so gorgeous. He had braces and I couldn't stop staring. He was about 6'0 and he was mixed.

"Damn ma. Wanna take a picture" he said still smiling.

"Oh im sorry I said smiling and blushing. I took my hand and covered my mouth.

"No dont do that. You got a beautiful smile" he said.

**bell rings**

Interrupting what I had planned to say.

"Wow what was that about" Natalia asked looking back.

"I don't know" I said smiling.

*Lunch*

"So where we sitting" Natalia asked.

I looked around hoping I seen the boy from breakfast and luckily I did. There were a few empty seats around him. I told Natalia to come on. I took my seat and pretended that I didn't see him.

"Oh so you stalking me now ma" he asked with a smile.

"Oh I didn't even see you there. I'm sorry I can go if you don't feel comfortable." I began to pick up my tray and stand.

He laughed. "No you can stay there beautiful. I needed more company any ways. We stared at each other and smiled.

"Ah em" Natalia coughed.

I looked at her and apologized. "This is my best friend Natalia."

"Wessup, im Chris. And I never did get your name ma"

"Quetta" I said.

"Damn Girl he look good" she said out loud.

"Damn ma, thanks" him and his homeboys started laughing. I even started laughing.

We now had about 5 minutes left for lunch.

"So you gone gimme yo number" Chris asked me smiling real hard.
"Sure" I say

We swapped phones, put our numbers in, and swapped back.

"Wanna hang out after school.? Ill hit you up." he said.

"Okay cool" I said.

.                                                           .

*Will Chris and Quetta become more than friends .?

*Does it seem like Natalia is Jealous .?

*Will friendships begin to end .?

Read more to find out ..!!