O N E

( A/n ) • EDIT • 8/21/17
please go read jiminqt 's story before you read this other wise nothing will make sense ( its my fuckboy~ suga ) anyways this is my first story I'm continuing so please no hate..thank you. Anyways onward to our fuckboy Min yoongi.
(Edit) hey guys it's been awhile since I have been on this story but I'm going to edit all chapters and publish new and better chapters please support! Bye!!

Minhee's P.O.V
Chapter 1

A few hours had passed before visitors were allowed..

Finally after what felt like years, the nurse finally allowed us to see the little boy, we quietly walked into the cold hospital room. I sat down in a chair and gave room to jaebum and the boy.
10 minutes of being in the room with the unknown boy, his eyes fluttered open. His eyes became wide as he had not recognized me nor jaebum. "Who are you?" He said in a very quiet voice. "I'm jaebum this is my friend minhee" he stated. I slightly smile at the boy, he gave me a small but noticeable smile back. "Where's my dad?" This is the question I was afraid of..jaebum's eyes wondered around the room..trying to find something else to talk about. "Um w-what's your name?" Jaebum said. It took the boy awhile to answer but he finally said "Kim woosin."

The hospital was able to contact a family member...they thanked jaebum and we were on our way to the the suites...
I was a little shook to be honest...I watched a little boys dad die..and I could do nothing about it but stand there..

(A while later *spongebob narrator voice*)

I was laying on the bed playing on my phone..*gasp* that's dumb I did even- KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
I frowned and went to the door...I looked through the peep hole.

Suga

Fuck

Kms

"What" I said not opening the door

"Open the fucking door" he said coldly. I opened it and looked at him. He pushed his way in the room, I stood there. Like a potato.
"What do you want?" I said getting angry.

He said NOTHING just stared at me. For fucks sakes it's like dealing with a 5 year old.
"My father called he wants photos of us, being all lovey dovey of course I argued and said no..but he wants photos so." With that he left.

(A/n)
Hey Guys Tina here :) it's been so long I'm sorry for being a bad author, and y'all already know as soon as soon starts I'll start procrastinating once again but I'll try harder this year than I did last year
Go follow my social media:
snapchat: cakes_zebra5
Instagram: van.txe

Um yeah. I love you guys

 I love you guys