THREE

EDIT• 7/15/18

(A/n) Hey I'm back again. Time for chapter 3 leggo

 Time for chapter 3 leggo

Minhee's p.o.v

I'm tired of acting like I'm happy, because I'm not. I hate that he is only nice to me when a camera is out, or if we're on the phone with our parents.

-
I need to take my mind off of this....I should go swimming.
I grabbed my swim suit, and towel and went to the pool, which was right out the sliding doors...I put my towel on a chair, slowly getting into the warm water..I don't know why we didn't come here to the pool. It's so relaxing plus there isn't people watching you..

I went under the water and swam to the deep end. I rise from the water and realized I am not touching the bottom. I panicked.

I go under...trying to find the wall...it was no use...well cruel world thanks for nothing! I felt my body being lifted out of the water, I cough..a lot ( I don't what it's like to drown so yeah ) "you idiot" suga's voice had hints of worry in it..."I *cough* couldn't touch...the bottom" I said almost on the verge of tears...he wrapped the towel around me..and stared at me for a seconds.

I looked at his plump lips...I shook my head...I can't think about him like that it's weird...

"Why are you so stupid you know you are short" he said raising his voice making me wince...

A/n I will make longer chapters soon