FIVE

Song; Might just- naji

"For the fifth time i didn't call you cute!" I yelled, he kept asking me if I was calling him cute. As if pft.

"You think I'm cute minhee?"

"No you're a bag of potatoes"

"You're lying"

"No I'm not you cunt bag"

We headed back to our rooms, "yoongi, babe I missed you" I heard as yoongi walked through his room door.
About 10 minutes later I hear moans.

I sigh, why isn't he nice to me? Like what did I ever do?? Oh well, I'm going to sleep fuck this shit.

-

I woke up to the sound of banging on my door. I pulled myself out of bed and shuffled to the door, I opened it and yoongi was standing there hair everywhere, "what the fuck do you want fuck boy?" I said rubbing my still tired eyes.
He bite his lip and said.

"I'm sorry to wake you but, can we go to the beach together,  I really wanna go but I don't have anyone to go with and yeah"

So I'm his second choice.

"Sure"

-
I grabbed all of my stuff and headed to the beach with yoongi, we walked hand in hand, I felt so warm.

I laid my towel down, and took off my swimsuit cover thingy (y'all know what I'm talking about?) I felt a pair of eyes on me, I look around and see yoongi.

I made my way to where he was standing, I can barely reach.
I jump to yoongi, I wrapped my legs around his waist and hung on to him.
He wrapped his hands on my butt.

I looked him in the eyes, we shared eye contact until he kissed me.

His soft pink lips, were on mine.

I felt butterflies in my stomach.

The kiss got deeper, and soon he was kissing on my neck, I let out moans.

Finally after a good 10 minutes we stopped sucking eachothers faces off.

I smiled and headed back into shore.

I can't believe this happened.

A/n
Hey guys its author here I just wanted to apologize for not writing the book I am a really bad procrastinator so I will try to write more in this book I am updating a few chapters because I didn't write anything in them once I update those ill update all the chapters