FOUR

Edited 7/15/18

After nearly dying I sat at the edge of the pool with my feet in the water, I was kinda still shaken up...
I nearly died.
That would've been tragic...

-

"Minhee...do...you wanna go to dinner?" Yoongi asked breaking unbearable silence.

Should I?

Maybe...

No!

But he did save me

Ugh

What do I do??

"Yeah sure!"

Minhee what have you done you cunt bag.
My brain was having an argument with its self...I know if I would've said no he would have gotten pissed...welp...I don't know anymore.

-

I put on some shorts and a crop top, something "casual".

I walked out side of my room and saw yoongi standing there looking like a bad boy, his eyes looked me up and down. Creep.
"Shall we?" He said standing up straight.
"Um yeah let's go" I said giving him a haft smile...being with yoongi without arguing is nice...

-20 minutes later-

"YAHHH YOU ATE ALL THE FRIES FAT ASS" I yelled at yoongi.

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU INHALED THEM, I ATE ONLY LIKE 5."

"LIAR!!!"

"ME LYING??? PFTTTT."

Never mind we are arguing and causing a scene...oops....

I sat up and started walking away.

"Yah! Wheee are you going?" Yoongi said still eating his burger.

"Somewhereawayfromyourfatass" I said sticking my tongue out.

I giggled to myself.

"So cute~"

I stop in my tracks realizing what I just said. "CUTE???? Ahhh Minhee what is wrong with you????"
"Who's cute me?" I scream. This twat stay sneaking up on me.

A/n hey guys I am truly sorry for not writing the book I have been procrastinating a lot like I haven't had any motivation to write a book in a while ever since school started I really stopped writing books but I'm getting back into the flow now so don't worry about it I'm a procrastinating a  little bit but I will start writing this book again editing it right now and I'm just like making sure everything is perfect before I write it so hang in there thanks. Really hope you guys don't start hating me for not writing this book or making it as good as it is it should be, I kind of feel like a bad person for not keeping my word like people on Wattpad are like my second family and to just like break my promise makes me  feel like a really really really bad person. So I am truly sorry to those of you that have looked forward to reading this book more and I am especially sorry to the new people that have came to read my book because it doesn't make any sense due to the fact that I'm editing it but once I edit it and just like rewrite and stuff it will make such sense like just too much was happening at once and I couldn't keep up with it! So please continue to support the book and vote and comment what you like the most about it thanks!!!!!