eleven

POV: Luke

F*ck.

I look around the floor of my hotel room to see what looks like a tornado has hit. My clothes are all spread out on the floor, while crumbs of my leftover room service linger on the table.

In a frantic state, I begin to make a general pile of my dirty clothes and throw them back in my suite case.
As I'm wiping off the table, I hear my phone go off across the room.

June 7, 2016, 11:07 PM
Riley: Me too :)

This girls so cute, she looks so fit in her pictures. The funny thing is that most of my matches are chicks with gages or tattoos and piercings; this girls got none.

For some reason my conversation with Riley was actually intriguing, while half of my other conversations are slightly perverted. My mate Calum from back home in Aussie practically forced me to download this app as a joke. The only thing I've really gotten out of it was a few hook ups here and there with some pretty desperate girls looking for action. But this time it is different.

I don't want to just hook up with Riley, I want to get to know her. We have found out so much we have in common in such a short time. I'm not looking for a relationship, at least I think I'm not, but I would like someone I could talk and genuinely listen to. Mikey doesn't really suit that category.

I head over to the bathroom with hopes to make myself look at least semi-presentable. I throw on my typical red flannel and ripped up black skinny jeans.

I'm struggling to pull on my jeans through my left pant leg when I hear a knock on my door.

That can't be her already? It's only 11:15.

I look through the peephole to see Michael pacing around in circles.
The second I turn the nob, Mikey is already in my room.

"Let's go mate! The pub is calling us!" He walks over to my bed and falls on his back. He begins to hum his favorite ATL song while pretending to drum on his thighs.

"I can't man, Riley is coming over and I gotta get ready." I don't have time for this Mikey, I look like shit.
"And you do realize we're underage here?"

"Oooo, Riley," a smirk appears on his face. "This is the first time I'm hearing of this!"

"I swear to God I told you about her like 2 hours ago. Do you listen to any word that comes out of my mouth?" I'm getting more agitated by the seconds. 

"Nahh, I don't got the time." He jumps up from off the bed. "Wait, is this that Tinder chick?"

"Yes. She's coming over and I need to make this place look less terrifying."

"Well what am I supposed to do all night!?" He lifts his head up to stare back at me. 

"Maybe occupy yourself for once. Order a film on then t.v.?" I can't deal with Mikey right now, I'm losing precious minutes that could be used to fix my hair.

"Fine fine fine, I'll leave. Just remember, I'm room 204 if you need a condom. Actually, mine might be a little to big for ya buddy."

"And on that note, goodbye Michael." I put my hand on his back and push him out of the room. I walk over to the full length mirror and give myself a good analysis. I run my fingers back and forth through my hair, hoping that is doesn't look like I just rolled out of bed. I try everything but nothing seems to make my appearance look less horrifying.

I pick up my phone to see another message from Riley.

June 7, 2016, 11:32 PM
Riley: Leaving in a few. :)

F*ck.

________________________________________________________________

- sorry this chapter is short. I wrote it in the car :)

Please don't forget to like, comment, and vote!!! ily <3