~(Prologue)~

-NO POV-13 year old Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata-

"So you all know the plan?" Sakura asks the other 3. Naruto has tears in his eyes as does Hinata. "Babe, I know you don't want to do this but we have to. Don't cry ok?" Sasuke tells Naruto while wiping his tears, while Sakura wipes Hinata's. Naruto nods while leaning into his boyfriend. "Ok, so when we turn 19, I will marry Sakura, Naruto you will marry Hinata. If we would like to spend time with the ones we truly love, we will discuss it in the meetinghouse. If we are in private we are allowed to kiss and stuff. Deal?" Sasuke recaps the deal since he knew Naruto stopped listening when he said who they were to marry. They all nod, not really wanting to do this, but they all knew there was no other way. "Ok then we all need to sign the agreement." Sakura says. They all pass the paper.

'We agree to the deal we have made here in the meetinghouse on the date 10/8/****.
When we turn 19, Sakura will marry Sasuke, Naruto will marry Hinata. If we would like to spend time with the ones we truly love, we will discuss it in the meetinghouse. If we are in private we are allowed to kiss and stuff.

-Sakura Haruno
-Hinata Hyuuga
-Sasuke Uchiha
-Naruto Uzumaki

We all sign with our love for each other.'

"Hinata-chan, I have a mission, I'll see you later." Sakura says giving Hinata a kiss, while getting up. The rest say their good byes and Naruto shows them all out, seeing as the Meetinghouse was Naruto's apartment. After Sasuke finally let Naruto go back inside, after a long kiss. Naruto went back to the agreement and added a small note.

'-Love will always be our little secret. Remember that.

~Uzumaki Naruto (preferred Uchiha Naruto)'

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
A/N the prologue is out!! I've fixed it abit so....don't worry!😄

❤️- Kyuubi_Girl