~(2)~

A/N OK, so I know I have been offline when it came to writing for awhile. And for those of you that have been a Kyuubi Follower since my first story, 'Naruto's Secret Mask' are probably wondering how did I go from updating a few times a day to barely updating a few times a month. Well, I'm sorry. But lately I have been getting grounded for no fucking reason at all, long story short my moms nothing but a lowlife bitch that enjoys grounding me for answering a question that wasn't even directed to her the way I wanted, and I've had some severe Writers Block. Like I'm just saying this, that shit don't mess around man! So, I've been trying to update the best I can, but between school, my grounding, and all my after school activities, I just can't seem to find the time. I really am trying to update. It's just been hard. But don't worry. I'm really sorry for all of you who have been waiting for like EVER for me to update. So I'm gonna shut the hell up now, and let you read the story.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

-My POV-
"Naruto....don't worry. I know how much you hate giving him those missions. But it will be ok. He'll come back home and you'll be the first one to see him like always. Just like when Sakura comes home I'll be the first to see her." Hinata says trying to reassure the crying blonde. "And isn't there a way you could cancel his mission?" She asks, even if she knew that if there were he wouldn't of sent them on the missions. She knew that he would only send them if it was a last resort, especially if they just got off a mission a few days ago like they had.

When she looks over to the blonde, he was looking at a picture that was taken when they were all 19. Naruto was in a hospital bed, looking extremely tired, but holding an infant while Sasuke was next to him smiling, and holding another infant. The one a Naruto was holding was a girl with pitch black hair like Sasuke's and the one Sasuke was holding was a boy with bright blonde hair and 2 whisker marks on his cheeks. Hinata was the one that took the picture and you could see her standing in the corner with Sakura inbetween Sasuke and her, but she had her arm around Hinata. They all looked truly happy. Even if they knew that it wouldn't last.

It made Hinata and Naruto upset when they found out he was pregnant, because they both knew something like this coulda have happened. They didn't want to tear apart the family that could have happened. They knew when they were 14 that Naruto coulda ended up pregnant with how many times that Sasuke and him had sex. They were meant for each other and it tore them apart to do this.

But they didn't have any other choice. They signed that contract with their blood and created it with their chakra. So they couldn't tear it up when they didn't want to do it anymore, or if they changed their minds. None of them thought that they would be this miserable though. They all thought that since they could still see each other, and still act all lovey around the one they want when they were alone, or just all four were together, they would still be happy . They never thought that it would hurt so much to hide the fact that they truly loved each other. They never thought about how jealous they would get either.

All you had to do was look at Sasuke when Naruto was in public with Hinata. Even if all three knew that Naruto hated doing it, but he knew he had to, he would kiss Hinata in public. Just as much as Sasuke was jealous, so was Sakura. And the situation was vise visera when it was Sasuke and Sakura in public while Naruto and Hinata watched.