~(1)~

-Naruto POV-
It has been 19 years since we made that deal. 19 years of all 4 of us not being truly happy. People are always asking, 'If I could do one thing over again, what would it be?' That's easy, convince us not to sign that agreement. I don't wanna be with Hinata. I wanna be with Sasuke. I wanna be able to tell Boruto that Sasuke and I are his parents. I'm always distant of my own son. The one I gave birth to, just because I'm scared I might say it, I'm scared I might cry knowing that Sasuke and I coulda been together. That we actually had a chance. Himariwaii I can't even look at half the time because she's not mine and Sasuke's daughter. But I can't hate her for that.....it's not her fault.

-Sasuke POV-
19 years. That damn agreement. Naruto and I had a fuckin chance! But that damn agreement ruined it. We shoulda listened to Naruto back then. He said 'Why don't we wait? I mean why do we have to do this? We have no idea what's gonna happen in the future! So why ruin it! Please!' He basically begged, and all I did was calm him down and say we had to do it. "Damn it!" I whisper/yell. My son looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Uncle Sasuke-Sensei? Are you ok?" Boruto my son comes up and asks me. He doesn't even know that I'm his father. He's always saying how much he loves his mother. He thinks it's Hinata, but in all reality, it's the person he's always trying to annoy. Naruto Uzumaki. We can't tell him until he's unlocked his sharingan. So I lie.

"Yes. I'm fine. I just hit my arm stub on a tree." I reply. He looks at me for a second before setting up tents. "If you say so....." He mumbles back.

-Time Skip-
"Good night Sasuke-Sensei. I'm assuming your taking night watch?" Boruto says to me, and I just nod my response. He nods back and goes into his tent.

How the hell can I sleep. All I can think about was how Naruto was right. We had no idea what was gonna happen in the future. If I could go back in time, that damn agreement will be in flames.

-Hinata POV-
19 years already. Wow. How? Sakura and I were just dating yesterday it seems, now I'm married to Naruto who is just as unhappy about it as I am. I can't stop loving Sakura no matter how hard I try. I know that Sasuke and Naruto are still in love. 

Sakura is also always trying to get me when we're alone, but I cant. I love her so much that if I even say yes to her it might go back to how it was before, when we were kids. *Sigh* I wonder if Sakura and them are having a better time at hiding their love. I keep letting my thoughts wonder around, until I remember, we can have a meeting! And then we can all be happy again, we could be back together with the ones we love! Sasuke and Naruto could be happy and as could Sakura and I!

Without thinking I run to Naruto's office. I run in without knocking, to see Naruto looking at a picture, tears in his eyes. "Naruto...." I mumble sadly, he looks up scared and shocked but when he realizes it's me he just sighs, "Hinata, close the door...." he says, and I do as told. "Naruto-" I start but get cut off. "This is a picture of when Sasuke and I, and You and Sakura were dating.....we were all on a double date. I miss when we would do that.....I'm sorry, but I miss being with Sasuke....." he says, tears threating to fall.

"Oh thank Kami! I thought I was the only one that missed those days!" I exclaim without thinking. Naruto looks up now happy, tears still in his eyes though. "But Naruto, that's why I came....I want to have a meeting! Then we can make this whole thing end! I want to be with Sakura, and you want to be with Sasuke, and it's clear they want the same!" I say and he nods, "One problem." He says, oh no......what could be wrong. "What?" I ask scared. "Sakura's on a mission for the next 6 months with Sarada, and Sasuke is on a mission for the next 6 months with Boruto....." he says, tears now spilling. I know Naruto hates giving Sasuke long missions because then it means less time he can see him. This is gonna be a problem.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
A/N ok so this is finally out! Omg!! Sorry if it's not long enough or that Sakura didn't get to share what she thought, but I tried!

Love is always your little Secret!

Vote and comment!!